GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make some things clear to all of you. We do not lower earnings or not pay you for copyrighted files. We will pay you for what you made on the file and if it was deleted for copyrighted purposes then the files will be deleted but the earned income from the files will stay.

Also for our country tier's we moved a lot of new countries to Group A and a a lot of new countries to Group B. We lowered Japan because it was not converting as well as we hope and we were losing money from that traffic tier. Also Cilembu all of your payouts were done on time and I'm sure you have had no problems with our payouts.

- Scott

Thank you, Scott Ridenour
Groovefile

Can you explain your answer :

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiwuming
Your system is error , I lose my earning

md too

at least 15 dollars

This was due to MULTIPLE copyright warnings.

My impression is that you actually lowered their income due to copyright warnings mate, please clear this because I remembered upfile.in is suffering from this too. They did not clarify to the users about their sudden drop in earnings until I figured out that the counts/earnings for deleted files were also removed.

They had to manually reimbursed the earnings/counts every week because of that, until they dont pay anymore.

Please check your script on that mate.

I'd rather stay with fileserver with lower earning than with this file host which becomes scammer any time. The request payment proves that. Almost file hosting with xfilesharing script and pay on request paid at first then became scammers. The easiest example is usershare.net even though they were sticked, they still scammed

Can you explain your answer :

My impression is that you actually lowered their income due to copyright warnings mate, please clear this because I remembered upfile.in is suffering from this too. They did not clarify to the users about their sudden drop in earnings until I figured out that the counts/earnings for deleted files were also removed.

They had to manually reimbursed the earnings/counts every week because of that, until they dont pay anymore.

Please check your script on that mate.

We do not have a problem with payouts. We have verified the script and I can assure you we don't have a problem. The only issue we had was last week when the statistics were delayed.

Thank you, Scott

We do not have a problem with payouts. We have verified the script and I can assure you we don't have a problem. The only issue we had was last week when the statistics were delayed.

Thank you, Scott

You havent explain about the multiple copyright warning thingy mate.....

please check statics Groove FIle , my download : 2012-01-08 938 / $4.658 0 / $0 $0.0184 $4.6764

My traffic from group C my file = 255mb

my statics very little

Let's make some things clear to all of you. We do not lower earnings or not pay you for copyrighted files. We will pay you for what you made on the file and if it was deleted for copyrighted purposes then the files will be deleted but the earned income from the files will stay.

Also for our country tier's we moved a lot of new countries to Group A and a a lot of new countries to Group B. We lowered Japan because it was not converting as well as we hope and we were losing money from that traffic tier. Also Cilembu all of your payouts were done on time and I'm sure you have had no problems with our payouts.

- Scott

We have payed countless amount of users and we do not have a problem with payment. All the affiliates can tell you they have gotten payed and have no problem. If you were banned it is because you were cheating! It has nothing to do with copyright files. It as simple as that, if you want to continue this conversation and believe we are wrong then by all means please email me at sridenour@groovefile.com

Thank you, Scott Ridenour
Groovefile

LMAO, I AM CHEATING??

ARE YOU ON DRUGS??

8gw8Y.jpg

CHEAT MY ASS!

IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO RUN A FILEHOST, THEN STOP SAYING STUPID WORDS LIKE THAT.

BANNED me and [SIZE=-1]deleted my files.....no PM no reply... YOU ARE BEST....
(22 USD in my account i don't request)buy a cup of coffee for you...byebye!!!
[/SIZE]

Groovefile please check
please check statics Groove FIle , my download : 2012-01-08 938 / $4.658 0 / $0 $0.0184 $4.6764

My traffic from group C my file = 255mb

my statics very little? are you cheatting ?

• Mp3 Files:
Unlimited streaming, unlimited parallel downloads & easy embedding. All limits removed for all music downloads. Free. 18$/10000 downloads. All countries included. (Groovefile Exclusive)
it's cool to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back