GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the option is enabled groovefile groovefile to be premium and you have to use it?

Very good speed for ftp
215d60e5db.png

i don't understand what you mean by "you have to use it"

- Scott

Chamako is trying to ask if is necessary to be premium member for remote files from GrooveFile to GrooveFile

Hope it helps.

No you don't need to be a premium user to use this feature. Just go on the file when you are logged in and click on "add to my account" right under the title. Simple as that.

- Scott

Totally agree zeroseven, you need to know this feature is often implemented to let spammers spread GrooveFile´s links as fast as possible, it also reduces the quality of the filehost, slow down upload speeds and also overload too much the storage servers because the content is duped.

Older filehosts had serious problems allowing this but seems like GrooveFile dont care about that :facepalm:

WTF????? why your switch japan to group c before a group b???

i don't like for this
hRikZ.jpg

make money up to 45$, but it's very little for me :(
regards by snvlari

First day i upload : 268 / $2.452

my traffic from group B , statics first day very well

but now yesterday : 580 / $3.026

it is downgrade very much

!!! japan in to group c for now!!!

This can me due to an account ban.

when a user gets MULTIPLE copyright warnings, we van their account for a limited time.

Regards, Scott

Fixed, take a look now.

- Scott

i lost my earn

at least 15 dollars

we van their account for a limited time.

Statistics to zero

why

I can't login into my account and files had been [SIZE=-1]deleted..BANNED by you??
i PMed you,[/SIZE]Scot.
But no reply,i want to know why....

then it will hurt the first uploader. LOL.

You have raised a good point. This feature will only be active for premium members.

Totally agree zeroseven, you need to know this feature is often implemented to let spammers spread GrooveFile´s links as fast as possible, it also reduces the quality of the filehost, slow down upload speeds and also overload too much the storage servers because the content is duped.

Older filehosts had serious problems allowing this but seems like GrooveFile dont care about that :facepalm:

Hello Permafrost, as replied to zeroseven, we will only enable this feature to premium members.

Thank you ;)

with content duped, faster deletion by DMCA. Law will notice you because links in the internet are saturated by filehost storing warez content..

We are on the verge of installing a new system to make if more difficult DMCA detection.

why not support payment by WebMoney, now??

a1f278caa2.png

We had couple of issues with them regarding our account. It should be fixed soon.

WTF????? why your switch japan to group c before a group b???

i don't like for this
hRikZ.jpg

make money up to 45$, but it's very little for me :(
regards by snvlari

!!! japan in to group c for now!!!

statistic is very very low.

Yes, after moving multiple countries to group c and b, we decided to lower Japan to group c.

Your system is error , I lose my earning

md too :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

at least 15 dollars

This was due to MULTIPLE copyright warnings.

just passing by,

so groovefile now reduce earnings when the files got copyright warnings too, I bet everyone in here will loose most of their earnings by now lol..

I had high hopes, but...
- moving japan to c
- reducing earnings for copyrighted files

are very big mistakes

Your account was banned by administrator.

lol, I knew it, after groovefile deleted all my files and requested for the payment, and then I was banned =). The most amazing filehost I've ever used =)=). Dunt tell me abt the copyright shxt, I uploaded to every filehost the same stuff, I knew you delete the files without ANY DMCA report, cuz some of the files are my private shit just to test the upload speed.

seems you cant afford even 30USD, what a joke:)). industry leader? you guys on drugs? If you cant afford the affiliate program, do not run a filehost. It's very dangerous to work with your filehost, you delete files without any reason just like USERSHARE, and yes, USERSHARE is banned here, and yes, both of you have the same script. But Groovefile is even worse than USERSHARE, at least USERSHARE paid. I'll never ever trust XFS filehosting again, lol.

PS: Payments are made within 48 hours of the initial request
that means you might be banned within 48 hours=)=)=)

PS: do not recover my account, I know you wont pay and I wont use your filehost ever.:))

just passing by,

so groovefile now reduce earnings when the files got copyright warnings too, I bet everyone in here will loose most of their earnings by now lol..

I had high hopes, but...
- moving japan to c
- reducing earnings for copyrighted files

are very big mistakes

Let's make some things clear to all of you. We do not lower earnings or not pay you for copyrighted files. We will pay you for what you made on the file and if it was deleted for copyrighted purposes then the files will be deleted but the earned income from the files will stay.

Also for our country tier's we moved a lot of new countries to Group A and a a lot of new countries to Group B. We lowered Japan because it was not converting as well as we hope and we were losing money from that traffic tier. Also Cilembu all of your payouts were done on time and I'm sure you have had no problems with our payouts.

- Scott

Your account was banned by administrator.

lol, I knew it, after groovefile deleted all my files and requested for the payment, and then I was banned =). The most amazing filehost I've ever used =)=). Dunt tell me abt the copyright shxt, I uploaded to every filehost the same stuff, I knew you delete the files without ANY DMCA report, cuz some of the files are my private shit just to test the upload speed.

seems you cant afford even 30USD, what a joke:)). industry leader? you guys on drugs? If you cant afford the affiliate program, do not run a filehost. It's very dangerous to work with your filehost, you delete files without any reason just like USERSHARE, and yes, USERSHARE is banned here, and yes, both of you have the same script. But Groovefile is even worse than USERSHARE, at least USERSHARE paid. I'll never ever trust XFS filehosting again, lol.

PS: Payments are made within 48 hours of the initial request
that means you might be banned within 48 hours=)=)=)

PS: do not recover my account, I know you wont pay and I wont use your filehost ever.:))

We have payed countless amount of users and we do not have a problem with payment. All the affiliates can tell you they have gotten payed and have no problem. If you were banned it is because you were cheating! It has nothing to do with copyright files. It as simple as that, if you want to continue this conversation and believe we are wrong then by all means please email me at sridenour@groovefile.com

Thank you, Scott Ridenour
Groovefile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back