Greasemonkey script: Megaupload Premium Multifetch Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dman

This script gives you the ability to enter multiple download links in multifetch, common description, delete all transfer jobs in one click in transfer status.

Install: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/50730

If you install it, post some comments after using it :P

Edit: Updated: Fixed a description bug, and added ability to seamlessly enter rapidshare links
icon_biggrin.gif

46 comments
When I enter RS links and not put any descriptions, it doesnt put the description based on the file name. Instead it just take the first file name? Should it be like this: link1 link2 link3 Instead of: link1 link1 link1

Hey megaupload changed the url to multifetch.megaupload.com and its not megaupload.com anymore and now the script isn't working for me.

Script no longer works with MU to MU

This is a copy of message I posted here:
Code:
http://userscripts.org/topics/59538

"Almost immediately after submitting links using the script, this error appears:
Error: No content-length response from remote server (retrying)
The person who created Mirrormaker said this:
"MU's multifetch only seems to have a different main ip range now"
I don't know how this greasemonkey script works, but could you also make the same changes, if necessary.
Until now, I didn't realize how much I actually rely on your script. Without it, I'm almost at a complete loss. I tried using mirrormaker, but all my files ended up being cut short right after a space. So instead of Naruto Shippuden - 176.mkv, it just came out as Naruto, plus there's no extension."

Well, for a couple of days after MU made those changes to the range of IP addresses, I kept on getting that server error, but I just tried it, and it seems to be working fine. A lot of other people also said that they ran into the same server error. But, as long as it's working now, then we're happy, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back