Status
Not open for further replies.

GO Unlimited

good morning / evening
can i upload 4k thumb?
will thumb be encoded or there is limit?
i want to kmow
There is no restrictions at this part. We don’t limit the size or the quality of thumbs at all. Additionally, we don’t encode images so they will remain at their original quality.

AlwaanZR1

fasting payd as alwys:

rasengan19

Thank you for the fast payment as always.
I can see some hate comments trying to bring us down, but it won't matter to me, i fully trust the gounlimited system and looking forward for gotube. I lost my job because of the pandemic and i am happy that i am earning more with this platform. It's a blessing in disguise :)

Username: mangkanorsrevenge

GO Unlimited

Thank you for the fast payment as always.
I can see some hate comments trying to bring us down, but it won't matter to me, i fully trust the gounlimited system and looking forward for gotube. I lost my job because of the pandemic and i am happy that i am earning more with this platform. It's a blessing in disguise :)

Username: mangkanorsrevenge
I don’t consider your comments as feedbacks, but a diploma degree. If you said someone is good at marketing, then it’s like he got a diploma degree in marketing just because of your comment. You’re a mother fuckig expert at this industry and such comment is highly appreciated because it means a lot to us. Personally, and regardless your work with us as a partner, I never saw a person excited for work as much as you. You don’t even care about money as much as working and being a successful person, and you have proofed this twice. I am sorry that you lost your job, but also happy that you had a second income source which is your online business which proofs again that you’re smart enough to manage your life properly and ensure its stability. This COVID-19 proofed that people were not prepared for any serious situation, except very fews ones like you who had everything prepared. Bounce credited as well. :hearts: :fingers_crossed:

GO Unlimited

he not mean pending payout
he means why everyone get money and do not share with him
he wants us to give him some of our money
next time i will send @mateuriko 50% of my payout so he make happy
maybe he is my wife and i don't know
Maybe he is depressed, because he is laughing more than average human does. Excuse him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom