Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Well it's not really the same given Twitter has a 140 character limit per tweet, so twitter is better for short one-sentence posts.

Notable benefits of Twitter
• Market research
• Real time newswire
• Customer satisfaction

Notable benefits of Google+
• The strengths of Google+ include:
• Search results
• Group Hangouts
• Google+ Communities

I finally gave in and signed up for a twitter account for webhosting-land. Other than that I haven't had any interest in those sites. Haven't used google plus. But It looks like twitter is the best to me.

Chad

Google+ is the most popular in the world. But both Google+ and Twitter are the best.

SMH, Please dont ever make such a comment without looking at information. Google+ will probably never be the most popular in the world as long as facebook,twitter,instagram,etc and all those "addicting" social networks are around. Maybe you are confusing Google+ thinking is https://www.google.com/

You can not really compare the 2 they are different sites Twitter does not have close to the same features as Google+ a better comparison would be Facebook vs Google+

Google+ and Twitter are two different social networks that targets difference type of markets. For example, celebrities are most likely to use twitter and businesses will most likely use Google+ to advertise as it's easier to be searched in the search engines. It depends on what type of user you are.
Hope that helps.

Google+ and Twitter both are very popular social networking sites and both are use different purpose according to the reqirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back