Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Google is King of internet world without google internet is nothing and i hope so google will buy all big websites shortly gud luck google

Google NEEDS competition. It's what made them where they are today.
I think its bad for all of us if they end up getting the rights of the company.

@ above

see this smiley? :blink:
KAdDQI.png

That's pretty cool and Lame at the same time,Cause I like yahoo,It has the news and has an easy navigation.whereas google is more lighter and made for fast working yahoo is for the average and experienced user alike.

okey first he bought youtube. now going to own yahoo. and shortly you'll see he's planning to buy windows live messenger. after that skype, in future you'll see google has bought pakistan too lol. so Y!M users. get ready for the gray color with G+ & Youtube advertisements lol

worse news i've ever seen

okey first he bought youtube. now going to own yahoo. and shortly you'll see he's planning to buy windows live messenger. after that skype, in future you'll see google has bought pakistan too lol. so Y!M users. get ready for the gray color with G+ & Youtube advertisements lol

Why is it bad news? Google is in control, we praise google. Google is the present and future and the world's dominant through the next generations.

Just so you know Microsoft owns Skype and Live Messenger..... So no google there...

and google will try to buy anything as long as they see that they can place ADS on it :D

next time you go to the moon you will see adsense ads there.

:):))

@CyberHacker Im pretty sure you can find them for sale online.

I LOL'ed in reality when i read about google purchasing off pakistan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back