Google has disabled Gdrive account ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

drlove

Premium Member
Another warning for those using Gdrive to store illegal material. I had mine disabled. I had only backups (from copyrighted material) but never shared only storage. It was bought on Ebay as part of the educational program.

I don't really mind as I have enough backup on my system now.

Last edited:
30 comments
can you still download files even if you don't have access to your account?

0mKXcg1.gif

Nope. You can't login anymore ... so no access.

can you still download files even if you don't have access to your account?

Again, it proves these cloud services are useless. You have no control whatsoever as they can do anything with your data.

Last edited:
No I did use them right. No sharing just storage. The Main problem was that it was bought at a bargain price.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

I just checked my account brought from ebay & its disabled.

It had no copyright material. Mainly website backups & Old personal photos encrypted with rar password. I used about 100GB

No I did use them right. No sharing just storage. The Main problem was that it was bought at a bargain price.

You weren't paying for what you were using. You had it coming, buying university accounts for $10 bucks.

Be like the rest of us and get a business account. My Drive account is still going strong at 4 TB.

Correct ... I wasn't paying enough, but that was just the reason why I bought it. And it was 15 bucks.

I have totally no interest in paying more. As said I have enough storage (22 TB) so I can employ my own cloud service. Beats uploading and downloading.

My account still works I guess anybody that sells account these accounts on Ebay they are getting banned. If the person did not sell accounts on Ebay your account should be fine for now.

Ive been storing movies and shows on my personal account for over 3 years now. Nothing happened. It could be something with multiple IPs logging in and raising a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back