Status
Not open for further replies.

r21

hey there plz any help form someone knows this problem
i have dmca from google and my site url take it down for google search engine cuz someone do a fake dmca to google and it's not true but google not responding

17 comments
If your site is warez you have nothing to do. Only thing can work it's change the homepage desing to something like thepiratebay without any img or direct link. So if your site is removed you can complaint.

You can always submit counter report, then dmca sender must respond within 10 days from counter notice and take legal action, if it is not taken google will reinstall your url within 14 days from counter notice you've made.

You can always submit counter report, then dmca sender must respond within 10 days from counter notice and take legal action, if it is not taken google will reinstall your url within 14 days from counter notice you've made.

tried that many times, rates of success is under 20%

most of times even the dmca sender didn't respond, google reply no.

tried that many times, rates of success is under 20%

most of times even the dmca sender didn't respond, google reply no.

From my personal experience if you submit counter notice using real data your urls will be reinstalled. Had similar situation houndred of times while reports was legit however case was won because most senders won't take a court action which is required by google. Remember that it is google a company that have milions of requests like yours on daily basis it takes time for them to respond.

From my personal experience if you submit counter notice using real data your urls will be reinstalled. Had similar situation houndred of times while reports was legit however case was won because most senders won't take a court action which is required by google. Remember that it is google a company that have milions of requests like yours on daily basis it takes time for them to respond.

yes, i agree with you, i used to do that.

but i tried many times these last months (last 8 months) no success, sometimes it is like google take action with or without the dmca sender reply.

Basically they wait only 10 days for sender to take action. They also take automated actions for those cases without notification of both sides. However maybe there is difference between corporate and individual accounts in those cases.

Basically they wait only 10 days for sender to take action. They also take automated actions for those cases without notification of both sides. However maybe there is difference between corporate and individual accounts in those cases.

may be, when i said that google take action is after 10 days with no reply from the dmca sender. (just to be clear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back