Status
Not open for further replies.
nayavideo

do you still not understand why i not answer you on pm or on skype?

i have started to work whit you from when you told me you ar the new owner right?

you have paid me i think 3 times...but on last payment how many times you told me ''next week or in 2 days or i promise you i will pay'' and unntil now still no payment and you still ask me to start again to work whit you...off man you should to fix my payment and after that you can ask me to start again..

why you not explain here abot my account and why you not pay me...i am really curious why you not pay me and why you still ask me to start to work whit you again...

tell me from when i what my payment :)

so please is not necesary to answer...but please stop asking me to start to work again whit you

What do you mean full acces you idiot,that's confidential,i hope if you do that the admin will take measures for this foolish act.This is stupid and unprofessional.Like i've said there is still the pending payment above that prove that you are not serious,how meany users did you pay?Just a couple,rest of them did not receive anything,that's why your sites are banned here and on clubptc(i have friends who still didn't receive anything).You got some nerve asking to activate account on clubptc.You pay me the money that i worked for not a cent plus with a delay of almost 2 years so don't expect to work for you just because of that,if you were serious about it you didn't beg for uploaders to work for you.Stop here this nonsense and don't go further or there will be bad consequences for you.You said you bought the site and you will pay everyone else but you are the same idiot admin who needs more suckers to work for you and the question remains how much are you gonna pay this time?

Keep on working like blind man and then pray to receive payments,buddy.I am angry because some people think they can do anything and don't get punished and this people act like that because you allowed them with your ignorance and stupidity and buddy, if this is the only issue you've noticed here then you have a problem.

Hay Cata!! you know what, i have so much free time like yesterday, so here it goes. oh and as i wrote in my last post, If you be disrespectful and use bad words, user will be banned. So congrats. Have fun.

Your answers.

1. What do you mean full access you idiot,that's confidential,i hope if you do that the admin will take measures for this foolish act.This is stupid and unprofessional.
See you posted a payment which was already paid. not only that, you are not working, so you only have $5 in your account, so in no way you will get paid until you reach $10. but now I have to prove to all users, If you dont admit you got paid, i have to show your account to admins, and since you are already banned now , it will be shown to all users, dont worry ill remove your email and payment info.

2. how meany users did you pay?Just a couple,rest of them did not receive anything,
Go and ask them, all have been given same answers, and they started working, the users who didn't started working will not get paid, this has been repeated multiple times. If there is user having issue come to skype, if not get resolved then you come to public.

3. You got some nerve asking to activate account on clubptc.
Yes i have, After taking over 2 websites, i have to keep nerve. If you want to get support, i am very much serious to get that account active. Ill reply all users queries. and again i am saying all will get paid.

4. ,if you were serious about it you didn't beg for uploaders to work for you.
I didnt beg, i have invited users, & who ever started working they got paid.

5. You said you bought the site and you will pay everyone else but you are the same idiot admin who needs more suckers to work for you and the question remains how much are you gonna pay this time?
I am different admin. but i dont think i have to prove to you. For you only relevant thing is, If site is running? am i getting paid? but you thought to be over wise, so i cant help with it.

You are the one who is calling all users Sucker, i have never treated any user ever like it, i dare you ask anyone for me being disrespectful . you are basically a disrespectful guy. and there is no treatment for it.

& About paying other users, already explained many times, and will get paid.

6. I am angry because some people think they can do anything and don't get punished and this people act like that because you allowed them with your ignorance and stupidity"
Look , no one had called you or any user stupid, its in your head. When YVH original admin didnt paid you, he got banned from the WJ. Ive taken over and as soon as i took site i had replied on this very thread that, If all user support and start working, ill pay back all the debts. And users are started, are getting paid, thats for sure. From your behavior its proved that you have never run any thing, so its hard to make you understand. But there are so many things to run hosts, paying users is only a part. So

7. Stop here this nonsense and don't go further or there will be bad consequences.
Listen, and read very carefully, I am running a legit video host. I am just offering only service, as host & as our terms of services says, We remove all files, which get reported in 12 hours of time. I provide no guarantee of NO DMCA. So my hosts fully complying to DMCA file reports. Also keep in mind any one says they ignore DMCA, will be disappear in few time, dont believe it.

So eventually you are the "one" who is adding content. please keep in mind again and dont argue on this point, otherwise it will be you who will face "bad consequences".

Users i had free time to explain all this to this guy, dont waste more time, and work seriously, will get paid until the websites are there.

@best87
You have to request payment via BTC only its only way we use & Its easier. Paypal dont provide service for file hosts, so not using them.
so sorry for that if that is inconvenience.

@Azot.

Payment from my end in May 2016 even before taking over officially in June 2016. you even replied in this thread for receiving payment. after that you received almost about 6 payouts. and you will still get one!

Profit payments sent to user
DateAmountStatus
2016-12-07 08:49:15139.82PENDING
2016-10-07 10:37:47293.80PAID
2016-09-07 05:33:44240.54PAID
2016-08-07 19:39:04315.92PAID
2016-06-30 16:03:56178.13PAID
2016-06-14 20:00:07196.19PAID
2016-05-30 13:53:4336.03PAID
2015-02-05 16:26:3088.37REJECTED
2015-01-20 12:14:1322.59PAID
2015-01-01 16:41:0029.75PAID
2014-12-06 03:03:2913.64PAID
2014-11-27 19:29:3726.98PAID
2014-11-14 19:53:0224.69PAID
2014-10-31 16:43:1850.80PAID
2014-10-17 22:54:03121.47PAID
2014-10-02 18:50:29100.93PAID
2014-09-25 19:16:24108.49PAID
2014-09-18 21:10:26311.61PAID
2014-09-04 23:36:30212.96PAID
2014-08-28 23:07:3579.70PAID
2014-08-21 22:29:3949.82PAID
2014-08-14 21:50:48162.55PAID
2014-08-05 08:39:32160.76PAID
2014-07-27 14:17:06161.20PAID

Did i rejected your current payout? Did i say ill not pay, or did i ever say , do what you want to do? I was trying to reach you, because you didnt replied on skype or even on your PMs.
Your last reply to me was that you are busy with your personal problems, you will get back and talk. Please read the chat.

I tried to reach you even after many times. to resolve issues, if you dont reply to any of my msgs, how would i know if you are still active or not? If you simply ignore its not a way.

Thank you.

And i'm in the situation where I do not work with this host. I have not been paid since 2015 and 2016, since I've been paying overdue as yours can see:

Last edited:
And i'm in the situation where I do not work with this host. I have not been paid since 2015 and 2016, since I've been paying overdue as you can see :

Kats, you come in same condition as restarting work. I never said no. Your 1st payment rejected by YVH original Admin for $80 correct? After my taking over, i ve sent out emails to all users, to start working and get paid, did you started? Instead you requested $25 from your accout which was your remaining balance. Because you didnt started working.

I give you example, [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]plamen4o33 [/FONT]had 39 USD in account which was rejected, then he started working 2 weeks earlier he made another $17 USD, he got paid few days earlier and ive credited his $39 usd. in his account. Which he will get my end of this month. And his account will be cleared out, and can work regularly.

Hope that clears your confusion.

[info=Info]@catamizil You have left it to long to complain about payment, move on get over it.

@nayavideo Don't make publicly available or give access to anyone's private info or you will be banned - Grow Up.
[/info]

catamizil Buddy you may be angry but do not use words like " idiot " . We all are homo sapiens sapiens I guess :whistling:
Keep on working like blind man and then pray to receive payments,buddy.I am angry because some people think they can do anything and don't get punished and this people act like that because you allowed them with your ignorance and stupidity and buddy, if this is the only issue you've noticed here then you have a problem.

I saw the main issue. Sorry for middling. Well this is a good lesson for me to not to get involve in others problems :) Hope you will be get paid :wave:

Payment received for GVH

goodvideohost_payment_2017_05_16.jpg

Thank you

And i'm in the situation where I do not work with this host. I have not been paid since 2015 and 2016, since I've been paying overdue as yours can see:

2015-08-19 $25.06 REJECTED

I still have an old rejected payment that i haven't received so far.

I suggest you both to work upload again at least 1 month. I believe new admin of GVH will pay you as my experience, because host will pay us from their ads earning

Last edited:
Well, I've been waiting for my payments for so many months. And I'm really sick and tired of hearing the stories about new website's owner. Also, I was told to "work more" and upload links, then I will get paid. Well, sounds like scam. My old links have been on your websites for all these months, making money, not much, but still, it's a fact. You owe me money, that's the fact as well. And as far as I can see you're hosts are still banned on the most popular video streaming websites, which means you can't be trusted. Also your ranking is really bad and again, you owe me money.

Well, I've been waiting for my payments for so many months. And I'm really sick and tired of hearing the stories about new website's owner. Also, I was told to "work more" and upload links, then I will get paid. Well, sounds like scam. My old links have been on your websites for all these months, making money, not much, but still, it's a fact. You owe me money, that's the fact as well. And as far as I can see you're hosts are still banned on the most popular video streaming websites, which means you can't be trusted. Also your ranking is really bad and again, you owe me money.

Hi Happy Cat!
1. First of all there are no stories. Send me your username. Ill take a look.
2. Any users posting here are not my relatives, or i am paying over head for posting here. You can PM them and talk with them anytime you want.
3. Which popular websites you are talking about who banned our host! send me PM!

Thank you.

Dear Users of YVH and GVH

After a lot of efforts & troubles i am very sad and disappointed and wanted to let all users know, that today is that unfortunate day when Yourvideohost, may be closing their doors. We tried a lot to work out in past few days, some of you may have noticed GVH was offline as well. Its just bad day i think.

sorry again to all.

for now Good bye everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back