Status
Not open for further replies.
76 comments
AFFILIATE

Goodvideohost and yourvideohost are cheaters they do not going to pay anyone. i have requested payouts more than a month before they did not send anything even sending them many messages they do not even reply. Please do not work with these 2 video hosts and delete all files from ur respective account so learn them a lesson as i did.

YVH and GVH Discussion

Goodvideohost and yourvideohost are cheaters they do not going to pay anyone. i have requested payouts more than a month before they did not send anything even sending them many messages they do not even reply. Please do not work with these 2 video hosts and delete all files from ur respective account so learn them a lesson as i did.

Dear user, YVH and GVH is taken over by me, last 2 weeks ago. If you ask in forums or you can come on skype chat and discuss there as well.

To all users, of YVH and GVH. All users payments will be clear out. The old admin, have sold site a few weeks ago, we have sent emails to all of them about sale.

Now about payments we have started giving out payments, and all of a sudden users took money and never saw back, i understand thats what last admin did, took money and never saw back. But for us its a new game that has started. So we have asked users to start working again. All of their money of previous months will be saved. And and their current balance / new earnings will be paid every 15 days. And the older balance will be released gradually in coming months. So its good for both users and admin. I hope thats making sense to all.

I am not trying to rip all, All i am saying is your old balance will be gradually paid, with your new balance every 15 days. The rates are increased, we are working on good quality video conversions. so we are trying to get on feet back.

Please allow us few more days, I hope we have clear out things to users.

Thank you.

Captura.JPG

yourvideohost payment proof, you can register here
yourvideohost_payments_2017_02_06.jpg

im waiting for goodvideohost payment, will post payment proof here too
you can register goodvideohost here

both goodvideohost and yourvideohost payout via BTC and will be paid daily
alexa goodvideohost : 80,901
alexa yourvideohost : 67,866

goodvideohost and yourvideohost are reliable file hosting, you can check https://watchseries-online.pl (alexa 14,525), goodvideohost and yourvideohost in the first place on every post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back