Avichi

Does anyone know a good file sharing service with ppd plan count at least 0-100 Kb file and long duration time for the expiration file ?

I have website with niche games and host the file on torrent network, mostly ppd hosting only count files up to 1 MB+ and since torrent file is small (around 0-100 KB) of course it will not count even I can generate many views and enrich their income from advertising.

At the moment I have found some file sharing service with ppd plan and count up to 0 KB - 100++

Example:
- Userscloud
- Dropapk
- UploadShip

But I'm still looking for more alternative as mirror

So if you guys have some recommendation please share here :)

Thanks.

1 comment
Does anyone know a good file sharing service with ppd plan count at least 0-100 Kb file and long duration time for the expiration file ?

I have website with niche games and host the file on torrent network, mostly ppd hosting only count files up to 1 MB+ and since torrent file is small (around 0-100 KB) of course it will not count even I can generate many views and enrich their income from advertising.

At the moment I have found some file sharing service with ppd plan and count up to 0 KB - 100++

Example:
- Userscloud
- Dropapk
- UploadShip

But I'm still looking for more alternative as mirror

So if you guys have some recommendation please share here :)

Thanks.

Contact dropAPK just as they make your files not expire because possibly not all your torrent together weigh 50GB.

Back