and he's still not banned....
I PM'd a mod with proof
I don't "hissy fit" I never have. I just made this thread to get your attention due to the fact you were ignoring all my ways of trying to contact you.Once I did charge back, you go into a hissy fit. I mean seriously? You made a thread over your mistake? Incredible. And now you're convincing the other users in this topic that you're the "innocent" one.
I'll say this kindly, shut the fuck up.
haha good old fano always sucking up to everyone. You know what i love about this thread Exel, that Goob3r replies after so many weeks. Looks like his got something to hide. Oh btw Doni i know you will be looking at this post of mine so ..I.. Give that to fano over msn ; )
ok question are you still using the skin?
if so you need to pay for it.
if your not using it or havent used it do to
errors then there is no scam just never use it or that would be scamming
if we banned people for skins imagine of the people that use nulled or ripped skins
it would never end
Buyer wasn't happy he got his money back as long as he never uses the skin or try's to sell it it isnt a scam im sorry case closed
http://ytmarket.org/ i see skin still here explain
Lets say I sell my house and the new owners give me $1,000,000 for it. They are not happy with there purchase and I give them there money back, yet they are still owners the house. I get nothing from the deal.
Can you see the problem?
The fact that it is not only exel who was "scammed" by goober, it shows something. Even if its off of wjunction it should still add towards the overall picture of exel getting ripped off.
This is exactly how I feel...
It's been there since August-July
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us