Goimge Earn upto 12$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill and Payza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if there is a waiting period, because i just started ths upload method about a month ago. I requested a payment, it said it was paid on 7/22 at 17:28:56. But i have not seen anything as of yet on the 23rd username: battousai

The reason why i asked, because the last time i got paid on the 14th and it came that exact day, please look into this.

Last edited:
money received! Thank you!:dan:

190252.jpg
[h=3]Goimge:good:[/h]

I submitting a support ticket on the 24th, i asked the reason why it said i was paid even though i wasn't. The support rep asked me for my username and i gave them my username and i haven't received a response. the issue isn't a pending payment, the issue is that it said the payment was completed even though i did not get paid.

for payza there will be delay if you want payment please let me know skrill or paypal

Thank you
I haven't skrill :(. So when will be can get payza ?

Thanks
I will try to fix and pay it today otherwise on monday for sure

Thank you

I submitting a support ticket on the 24th, i asked the reason why it said i was paid even though i wasn't. The support rep asked me for my username and i gave them my username and i haven't received a response. the issue isn't a pending payment, the issue is that it said the payment was completed even though i did not get paid.
Okay i will check and let you know

Thank you

I remember to pay

Date Request
Date RecivedAmount RecivedAdmin commentTransaction detailsStatus
2015-07-31 08:55:45 0000-00-00 00:00:00 10.6 $
0 pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back