Goimge Earn upto 12$/1000 views PP, WM, Skrill and Payza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. My payment status is still as approved since 4th April. Its already 5th day. No payment. If you have any problem paying in WMZ?

Incorrect. My payment status is still as approved since 4th April. Its already 5th day. No payment. If you have any problem paying in WMZ?
Hey ya we are getting some problem with WMZ within 2 ya 3 days it will be solved
if you want payment today please provide other one paypal , payza or skrill anyone

Thank you

Thanks. Got paid in wmz. Please process it faster, you will be a good imagehost. Wish you best of luck.
Thanks for your kind words and Sorry for the delay we have little bit problem with wm now all clear
now everyone will get paid within 24 to 48

Thank you

Thanks ;)

825361428733633255743.jpeg

My income just keep growing. :)

Thanks for sharing :)

very bad !! each image opens wit :facepalm: adf.ly or sh.st links very annoying for viewer ...bye bye :wave:
We are paying highest payouts , so i can' pay from my pockets hope you understand and they are only skip ad link easy not too hard
I can't force you to use my website or service it is your wish and goodluck for future

Thank you

Last edited:
4.violet our DMCA you account delete without any notification

What do you mean by it ? our account will be deleted for dmca if so terms popular paying host had adapted they would have lost thousand of users just for dmca ...

4.violet our DMCA you account delete without any notification

What do you mean by it ? our account will be deleted for dmca if so terms popular paying host had adapted they would have lost thousand of users just for dmca ...
So what you want my hosting provider ban my website or something like this
It is not like this if you have 1 or 2 complaint, it is like if we get so many complaint from 1 user only
Hope you understand what i mean

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back