GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
downloads counted but earnings not increased :facepalm:

my all files are 500-900 mb & minimum rate 5$/1000 downloads

so i should earn minimum 1$/200 downloads instead of 0.26/200 downloads :facepalm:

can you plz explain 8-)

67013342391431543083.png

@vostro

not all downloads generate earnings. For example if someone downloads 100 files uploaded by you, you will receive maximum 0.05$.
You should read all info from here: http://glumbouploads.com/rewards.html and you will see that "Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day." ...so an IP/user can not generate more then 0.05$ per day.

@coolguy558

the difference is that when we launched earnings system last week, complete downloads module didn`t work like it should, but now is working and earnings are generated only by complete downloads.

simultanias downloads are counted Ip or one download per ip

-------------------------

rays that changed an traffic to 1 GB per day is nothing that does not generate very little almeno Change it to 5 gb

Last edited:
i know why download count are drop..coz now traffic only 1024 perday hahahahah great job...so there is no point in max earn is 0.05$ since downloader only can download once if file are 1000MB so we only get 0.016

@divineee

in this way you can earn more money in PPS system...generating sales :)
if they register, they can download much more...

@Myown

now i`m working at converting problem :)...so i will let u know soon when is working.
The thing is that on some servers is working and on some servers is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back