GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
stats remain frozen

A strange problem and frankly bad

When it was calculated downloads, did not take profit

And now does not work completely

Strange bug:

when I remote 2 files or more (not from RS), first file displays the progress bar, but the second file is remoting when glumbo displays the message "Generating links..."

all files uploads good, but is is annoying when I not see the progress bar (in the second+ files)

fix it plz, thank you!

Edit: well... I'm confused now, because sometimes the page freezes in the message "Generating links..." but files uploads good

Last edited:
@DrogoPost

Please send me a link with a file that had this problem at uploading...i need to check on which server the files were uploaded.

Ftp Upload is finally working.
We have 2 servers availble for ftp upload so please check it and let us know how is working.
If you get some error when you try to login using FileZilla you need to change your password and wait up to 1 hour and then your ftp account should work ok.

Last edited:
There is no point, FTP, Remote Upload. all of those is useless when its doesn't even count download properly. I guess I will stop uploading until it fully working

@TheMannn trust me we are working hard to fix this issue and is almost finished...
of course we will post here when is done.

@Exo / NewGlumbo, are u lowering the rate or what?

Glumbo
2012-08-27 115 / $1.0295 0 / $0 $0 $1.0295

2012-08-28 134 / $0.8070 0 / $0 $0 $0.807
other

2012-08-28 122 / $2.050 / $0.000 / $0.00 $2.05

@divineee

we didnt change nothing...
we are working to fix complete download mod....
Of course that earnings depends on file size, user country, and downloads per user/ip.

Is very important for you to understand that ONLY completed downloads are counted and an ip/user/visitor can not generate more then 0.05$ per day.
Now stats are working ok, we tested hundreds of files and at least 10-15 users premium and non-premium.

we didnt change nothing...
we are working to fix complete download mod....
Of course that earnings depends on file size, user country, and downloads per user/ip.
please explain this...i told u there is a few servers that not count earning..
2012-08-29 1 / $0 0 / $0 $0 $0
please explain how is it posible 1st download on a new day but the count is 0?

my yesterday stat

166 / $1.0310 0 / $0 $0 $1.031it is not posible u want to know why????

1. u said 1 IP only can get 0.05 max.
my files are 1000MB so it means downloader only an download 2-3 times a day coz of ur limit traffic, if we count for the highes rate it will be 0.048 and i still can get all 0.05 per IP so there is no way 1IP can download more than 3 times with my files.it means all ppl who download my files are not exceed the 0.05$ that u limited

if u said it depend on country that download my files? u can see my earlier traffic

42 / $0.564 0 / $0 $0 $0.564
104 / $1.412 0 / $0 $0 $1.412
115 / $1.0295 0 / $0 $0 $1.0295

are the traffic above look like tier c or d who download my files? and now i get this stat at below??

166 / $1.0310 0 / $0 $0 $1.031???????

Do Not avoid it please admit it
new update

4 / $0.0160 0 / $0 $0 $0.016 the earning are increse when there is 2 download which is i get tier A downloader then 3 and 4 got 0 again...hahahaha

Last edited:
@divineee

-Your files may be downloaded by registered users too, not only free users.
-And i dont know where are your users coming from, because as u know, each group has another rates.
-And the thing is that last days earnings didn`t work like it should, i mean complete downloads mode worked only on some servers but now is working on all servers, we are sure of that. You need to understand that some downloads generated by different kind of download managers are counted but can`t generate earnings or if a user downloads someone else files and then downloads your files, only first uploader will receive money. This xfs earnings mode is not perfect but we will try to improve it.

Your files may be downloaded by registered users too, not only free users.
are u seriously want to talk about register and non register??

what is the different between free user and register?register have 2500MB traffic which mean u DIG your own grave coz free must be lower than 2500MB so it'll be more impossible i get that stat.

And i dont know where are your users coming from, because as u know, each group has another rates.
okay i accept if u said this but i can proof it to you with my extabit geo and rapidgator geo. u can see 80% of my traffic are geo A

generated by different kind of download managers

so u saying if my files are download by IDM,JD,Mipony are not getting earn?

if a user downloads someone else files and then downloads your files, only first uploader will receive money

hahahaha can u count? 2500MB trafiic and maximal earn 0.05$ how can a Tier A can get more than 0.05 with 2500MB traffic? they should download file with 500MB++ so wich mean if they already download 3 times how can they download my files? now u want to talk TIer B C and D? there is no way my downloader or every downloader exeed ur 0.05$ maximum earning

@divineee

Look we made a lot of tests cause this mod created a lot of problems to us. Nor is installed and running ok on all servers.
I just made some tests on your files too and i see everything is fine, download counting is working and generated earnings too so is ok.
Is true that we found some cases in which downloads are counted but they are not generating earnings and for this fact can be some reasons like: fake downloads, downloads generated by different kind of plugins like gkplugins or something similar, different download managers using proxies or something like that, that limit with 0.05$/ip in last 24 hours and other limits.
Is true that this mod made by xfs is not perfect but is used by most of file sharing websites.
Anyway, we will try to improve it and soon we will change those limits for maximum bandwdith per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back