GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, we will be designing a user interface similar to mediafire, less ads, better usability.

Also, 90 day storage time before files are deleted due to inactivity

Last edited:
Also, we will be designing a user interface similar to mediafire, less ads, better usability.

Calm down we were just testing something

New servers will be coming soon. We have had a lot of problems due to sudden traffic.

FTP upload may become premium only

If you we get repeat DMCA notices relating to your account, you will be banned

We will probably be following a policy similar to http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_strike (3 strikes)

Thanks for keeping us informed. Greatly Appreciated

z-o-o-m

Why it doen't work on z-o-o-m application?

edit: I read some post before that you give premium for new member is stil valid? :)

edit2: ftp upload doesn't work too...

Tentativo di connessione non riuscito con "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

Last edited:
what about captcha and waiting time... everyone is fucked by other hosts so please don't try to do same thing.
and guys i advice you don't buy long term accounts (6 month, 12 month and life time) because there is no guarantee that they will not close their affiliate program just wait week or two you will see everything clear

New servers will be coming soon. We have had a lot of problems due to sudden traffic.

We will probably be following a policy similar to http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_strike (3 strikes)

We have stopped getting US servers for a month now so everything will only be in NL from now on.
Hell yeah! Thanks much! :D

Fucking amazing news! This is probably the best thing I've heard in days.

And as for the copyright measure that you are taking, don't you think 3 notices is a bit... too short? People might get banned in a day.
Most probably you might ignore this message, but I'd be really grateful if you could reply about this even via PM. Thank you. :)

WebUP - DOWN
FreeRL - DOWN
FTP - DOWN

DL Speeds Affected!

768ffc5671.png

Fix please!

Last edited:
@ Edward:

darkacidblue:"glumbo will do the same like fileserve, filesonic?? close their afiliate program and reward system?"

Glumbo:"No we won't. However, we will be banning repeat infringes. If you get 3 DMCA notices relating to separate incidents then you will be banned."

@PerMaFrOsT:

Glumbo:"Yes we are just testing some things out due to high load"

make it lets say 5 strikes - 10 $ minimum payout and you ban just user/email
not the Ip and paypal account - and you will do just fine in the future

ouch too bad zoom uploader upload doesnt work :P i deleted 4 files which had è à and such
they were truncated after upload... so i renamed them as e' a'
but now i can't reupload these new renamed version... pity ! :P
they are 4 files, had all the same problem: an unrecognized letter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back