GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
glumbo, why you dont answer about if you going to close the affiliate program like fileserve?

glumbo, i really hope you dont close your affiliate program like fileserve

WHen are you closing your affiliate program?

^I hope you won't be removing your affiliate program like what other filehosting sites are now doing.

you guys are working great, so please don't shit like other filehosts

@ DarkAcidBlue

they always come and reply us , you can look and read it in this thread
they will come back soon again maybe in some hours or tommorow.

Last edited:
lol it is weekend, they got huge traffic after few other host closed they affiliate program
let them add servers et. it is not so easy and fast to support huge traffic especially when it is weekend

from me...

with that huge traffic you will have to work on conversion to mp4 also embed option should not be ony for premium users or try to give one month premium to users to test your service

In Glumbo site:
Did you know? No more wait-times or CAPTCHAs for every user!

And now I see CAPTCHAs, wait-times, the files show converted to mp4, but when open they aren't converted and don't play...

Please fix this glumbo...and give the embed code option to earn money to every registered user!

What happens with this?
snap125.jpg

now i see this:
snap124.jpg

are you fucking crazy? 10.000 captchas to get the rewards?

and you dont give to us a cent by the premiums sold?

do you think you can do whatever you want now than all filehosts are closing their reward programs? well if you dont quit the captchas or if you dont reduce the 10.000 downloads to 1.000, you will fucked by your own greed... becouse other filehosts with good reward systems will rise from the ashes and all of us will dont thrust you anymore.

buddy, you must think again this you are doing. But think well.

Last edited:
What happens with this?
are you fucking crazy? 10.000 captchas to get the rewards?

and you dont give to us a cent by the premiums sold?

do you think you can do whatever you want now than all filehosts are closing their reward programs? well if you dont quit the captchas or if you dont reduce the 10.000 downloads to 1.000, you will fucked by your own greed... becouse other filehosts with good reward systems will rise from the ashes and all of us will dont thrust you anymore.

buddy, you must think again this you are doing. But think well.

If all these new changes are real and permanent I'm not going to waste more time with this hoster and also I demand that you give me refund for the annual premium subscription that I have recently signed. X-(X-(

Calm down we were just testing something

New servers will be coming soon. We have had a lot of problems due to sudden traffic.

FTP upload may become premium only

If you we get repeat DMCA notices relating to your account, you may get banned

We will probably be following a policy similar to http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_strike (3 strikes)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back