GlobalRDP.com - Post your accusations with evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server was suspended and NULLED from OVH.
And this email screenshot proves the same.

6sbs4025znch.png

The server was suspended by OVH and had to be reformatted.

But of course due to your stupidity, this server has nothing left to be resold.
Spent 430$ on this server and now 13TB BW is used, 15 days left on the time.
No one will buy this thing.

And i just want to ask this client few things:

1. He sold 30 slots 25$ each on his NL server. : 750$
2. He sold 24 slots on OVH when his server slowed down : 600$

He paid at max : 700$ for his 2 servers.
Where is the rest of the money.
Why is he not refunding clients and putting them to get a claim.

3. He had server with him till 5PM IST yesterday, why was the slots denied services since last 4 days.

4. Why is his NL server denied RDP service.

5. Why is he coming up today when i had to format the server and where was he for past 4 days when clients accused him and i repeatedly called him.

I hope he finds a valid proof to show all this.

- Intensecool if you get a DMCA notice, why you haven't forwarded to me from past 3days?
- Why you have indicated a Raid 0 will be avail in your OVHRESELL.COM shit
- Defragging harddisk will become slow? i don't think it was a issue with defrag!

Edit: You can ask our clients how Rapidspeeds server performed with 30clients, we havn't got 1complaint in NL servers!

OVH did not send any DMCA notices in formals as of yet and they did warn me and did i or did i not call you yesterday morning to warn the same to you. There was no website hosted on the server so they do issue warnings at first before NULLING DOWN THE IP in complete.

When you do not care about the clients, why would you care of this.

And DMCA are issued for the websites not to servers with windows.
They warned me for the illegal file downloads and i called you for the same.

Its same indicated as on OVH site, you can read it there, DO NOT ASK MORON questions.

Why should i notice, it can handle 25 users or not.

I am selling a dedicated OVH server NOT A SERVER TO USE RDP and who the hell are you to say this thing , that it was not able to handle 25 users, ASK OVH for the same thing, they will give you answers.

COMPANY, do YOU KNOW what the TERM Company means..??

You own a website, a sinking ship, let's talk about this.
Why the hell should i pay you for..??

You have nothing on this SO CALLED company, no servers no clientele.
ONLY CHARGEBACKS.

I told you to take over this so as to save your rep and get the slots back to your clients.
And i said the same to MODS, ASK ANYONE.

Keep on saying shit, coz that EMAIL from OVH, has been shown to MINDY in full, without any black marks proving that YOUR SERVER WAS indeed NULLED.

I did not send the notice to you COZ I called you on your PHONE, and do not say i never called to warn you for this.
And just in case, I CAN GET my call records to prove this how many times and when did i call you.
And also the SMS RECORDS too.. I got this all with me.

Then do not fuck around me, ASK ovh for this thing and ask them why the fuck it was nulled.

Do you just want me to believe that :

1. Server was on, it was under you, you were working on it and you told me that you are using it for your own upload jobs and you want me to believe NO TORRENT ACCESS.

2. No one except you has the admin access and you want me to believe NO TORRENT ACCESS.

3. You want me to beleive that I JUST RANDOMLY GOT AN EMAIL FROM NULL@OVH.NET SAYING your server is down due to this specific reason and you want me to believe NO TORRENT ACCESS.

Who the hell are you to decide this and you want me to believe NO TORRENT ACCESS.

I GOT THE EMAIL, I CALLED THEM TO GET MY 400$ SERVER RELEASED, it was not you.

You never showed up until it was formatted, clearly shows you were easily working on the server and you want me to believe NO TORRENT ACCESS.

Every person knows who should be fucked.

I WILL LISTEN TO EVERY DAMN THING, just answer my questions first.

okay boys...this is not a contest to see how many times you can say "fuck" or "NO TORRENT ACCESS"

Keep responding as long as you like, but lets keep it professional. Other mods will be here soon enough and they might have additional questions.

intensecool If OVH suspend the server why the server is online?

- If there is no torrent software from 72hrs, how would you get DMCA notice?
- If there is no files from 72hrs, you still get DMCA?
- You shud warn me when you get 1st DMCA notice? will you warn me after suspending my server from you, not OVH?
- Why you have indicated that Raid 0 will avail in your OVHRESELL.COM?

Reply to questions correctly, don't play cheap tricks. You play same tricks with your BUYRDP.com clients before also with fake screens!

intensecool If OVH suspend the server why the server is online?

ANSWERED ABOVE.

ANSWERED ABOVE.

- You shud warn me when you get 1st DMCA notice? will you warn me after suspending my server from you, not OVH?

ANSWERED ABOVE.

ANSWERED ABOVE.

Reply to answers correctly, don't play cheap tricks. You play same tricks with your BUYRDP.com clients before also with fake screens!

Ask more,

I am playing tricks SINCE 1 YEAR, and i will continue playing tricks on BUYRDP.com , I own it and serve over 300 Clients.

You played your trick in 1 month, lost your ship, ran away and now you are just about to get drowned so take a deep last breath.

And 1 more thing, IF i can send out 1 mass email to my clients to thank me for this POST, i can vouch for the fact that this whole page will be full of my clients thanking for the services.

Your shit won't be visible at all.
:facepalm:

intensecool Where you answered this questions lol? In your mind?

Thanks from a clients is not a solution here, there are many clients who don't like Buyrdp but it was not a matter!

Answer the following questions correctly:

- If OVH suspend the server why the server is online?

intensecool I also guess you don't know what to do when you get DMCA!

I can confirm that even you don't have answers to my questions!

A mod here please come to this thread and resolve this issue.

intensecool Where you answered this questions lol? In your mind?

Thanks from a clients is not a solution here, there are many clients who don't like Buyrdp but it was not a matter!

Answer the following questions correctly:

- If OVH suspend the server why the server is online?

= Yes, you can clearly see it was NULLED and it was clear from the email that OVH has suspended this on repeated warnings, but of course its my server on my ownership, i CALLED OVH to get this reinstated , but they insisted for a FORCED format which is a well known OVH method.

The server is now force formatted and left for sales but of course no one will buy it. This is why ITS STILL ONLINE and i explained this to MINDY.

= I would not believe this for these reasons :

• The server was still online although your clients were denied access.
  • You said yourself that you are working for your personal UPLOADING jobs.
  • On the top of all, if OVH did send me an email saying NULLED IP, do you still want me to believe you and not what OVH SAID.

= I would not believe this for these reasons :

• The server was still online although your clients were denied access.
  • You said yourself that you are working for your personal UPLOADING jobs.
  • On the top of all, if OVH did send me an email saying NULLED IP, do you still want me to believe you and not what OVH SAID.

=

• I Warned you for the same BY CALLING YOU, did i or did i not call you for this.
  • Of course OVH warned us and i did the same to you.

RAID 0 is indicated coz TECHNICAL people who are good enough can do RAID 0 on this server , not everyone.

READ OVH FORUMS, check it.

I was unable to do that and you said you can do it by some guide, so you told me you can do that and got the server into your NIC and tried it all.
I warned you that if you loose anything its your thing, i won't be responsible and same thing happened, you lost it all.

Now, if you got your answers, answer my questions.

intensecool I said i use it for personal use, But i have not uploaded/downloaded any files from that shit server from 72hrs!

If you don't believe what i was saying, then get me some proofs that i have files in windows and i have downloaded the torrent or file.

- Get me which file it was and where it was located at my server?
- Yes, you call me yesterday morning and said i got DMCA notice, then instantly i said you there is no data on server how you get DMCA notice?

Then i do think your lier here with fake proofs!

Yea, i can see there is no answer for the questions i asked you.

Here is the PROOF of the conversation sent from his mobile :

1. First is mine in which i CONFIRMED to him that it is not easy to get RAID 0 on MG BEST OF and if he can do it , he can surely do.

2. Second is from him confirming that HE DID PLACE 30 USERS on his NL RDP.

3. Third is my reply.

avfebfhsrt3w.jpg

P.S : THIS SMS ALSO CLEARS his intention of PUTTING UP 30 USERS on his OVH RDP.

intensecool It's not your company or my business partner to interfere in my business.

- Yes, I keep a 30users in NL server which was from Rapidspeeds, but you need to know how that server performed!
- Ask any client of 31.31.33.xxx how was the server for the whole month!
- Ask them you have any raring issues?
- Ask them you have any speed issues!

intensecool I said i use it for personal use, But i have not uploaded/downloaded any files from that shit server from 72hrs!

If you don't believe what i was saying, then get me some proofs that i have files in windows and i have downloaded the torrent or file.

- Yes, you call me yesterday morning and said i got DMCA notice, then instantly i said you there is no data on server how you get DMCA notice?

intensecool It's not your company or my business partner to interfere in my business.

- Yes, I keep a 30users in NL server which was from Rapidspeeds, but you need to know how that server performed!
- Ask any client of 31.31.33.xxx how was the server for the whole month!
- Ask them you have any raring issues?
- Ask them you have any speed issues!

THANKS A LOT FOR CONFIRMING THIS.
Now , all will know what did you do and to what limit you made money out of this.

Trust me, if i had any way to get inside this server after suspension, you will be having INDEX of the complete files inside.

FAKE PROOFS.

BULLSHIT, where is your proof, any single thing, i showed all damn proofs.
Where are yours.

And yea, WHATEVER is left on your REP.
This SMS WILL RUIN it for sure.
Shows how much you cared for CASH and how much for your clients. :facepalm:

0c5ddq3zce4i.jpg

intensecool So shall i do business with loss? What are you saying man will you do business with loss or you do for porfits?

Is these are proofs? I have already claimed that i keep 30users on Rapidspeeds server but it was a nice one unlike others!

Clients are satisfied with Rapidspeeds server, we don't have any complaints, so we have kept around 27users on it.

LOL i don't think these are proofs!

- Get me which DMCA file you got to be removed by OVH?
- Get me which proof you have to say that i have downloaded any torrent from past 48hrs.
- So why would you keep Raid 0 in your Ovhresell.com, if you can't configure?
- You shud keep a note that we are not able to install Raid0 buy at your own risk!
- Even your server can't handle a 15users, how can i proceed with it?
- I kept a 15users on the server and found the raring is hell slow and cpu/ram was at 2%, So i asked to change the Disk!

Get me answers for my questions! don't keep other proofs that related to my company!

You should get the money refunds for your clients who are claiming for the money.
For me, i will oblige to what mods have to say.

I do not want to read, what you have to say now.

intensecool

1. You don't have a proof to say that i have files in my server.
2. You don't have a proof to say that i have installed torrent software from past 48hrs.

Let's leave this to Mod's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back