GlobalRDP.com - Post your accusations with evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

There have been many complaints about GlobalRDP.

No one has yet come with a evidence that can help claim fraud, etc.

This thread is dedicated to all persons who have alleged fraud / have been defrauded, etc. of the company.

If there is no evidence in this thread within 24 hours, his sales thread will be opened again and you have made ​​a fool out of yourself and will recieve an infraction. (I have the names of all the persons who have alleged fraud.)

Thanks

PS: Remember that personal details shall not be published. PM!

See this thread for resolution: http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting...uyrdp-drama-outcome-get-your-refund-here.html

Last edited by a moderator:
94 comments
If in 24 hours he's thread will open and my RDP stil doesn't work +1 for him and his service. I opened a support ticket and still didn't get any answer, it's not day 2 and no answer. I cannot take a screenshot to show you, but my user login isn't working. I am waiting for the RDP to run again and get a good answer from the owner. But hey, if my RDP isn't working in 2-3 days from now on please do open the thread. Thanks

it went offline for 24 hours(He said 12 hours only)
Proof:
[slide]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee504/susanos_mangekyo/Untitled-1-1.png[/slide]

Went it came back i cant login to my account i used the correct login details and it disconnects by itself after i attempt to login

Proof:
[slide]http://pokit.org/get/819f816b5ceed7b65325b89c25144f3f.jpg[/slide]

And he hasnt been online since 2 days and none of the support tickets are answered

[mod] Image number 2 has been updated [/mod]

Gonfreecs99 gived me an idea on how to take the screen shot, so here it is:
[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/3a77412d3c01549158ca640ee015b359.jpg[/SLIDE]

[mod] Updated screenshot [/mod]

It is obviously suspicious, because in terms of the IP that was in the pictures, it suggests that the servers are located at OVH Network, but GlobalRDP claim otherwise in his thread.

2 days (going for the 3rd day)
also since he said it will be off 12 hours he got offline and never went online

It is obviously suspicious, because in terms of the IP that was in the pictures, it suggests that the servers are located at OVH Network, but GlobalRDP claim otherwise in his thread.
yeah someone said it was in france not nl

Seems like what he is doing is creating accounts > After getting funds > Allowing client to login the firstime > Then closing out the account after a few hours later then not coming back online.

What is the IP of the RDP server.

For safety's sake, he has 24 hours to respond and explain himself.

He is also obliged to extend the two days or to pay back the money to fix up for himself if he still want the opportunity to be on WJunction.

at first for me i was in the other server my harddisk failed
i requested refund he didnt give it to me he moved me to new server at first its good but now its bye bye
fraud

I always check the IP when i buy a RDP, when i bought this one, the first IP was located in NL. After he changed the server and moved me to "France Server" my IP was from Spain, then it went back to France.
Really strange, time is money, this service isn't that good. I am just asking myself why did he scam people? He could continued with providing his service for a long time.

Anyway, i am still angry at this guy and i hope this will be sorted out very quick.

I was actually pleased with his service while it was working. Had the same ip I originally got for about couple of weeks. But that rdp went offline yesterday and it is still offline.

Paypal will NEVER return your money. The provider or customer will raise the dispute to a claim and then Paypal will say: 'This payment was for a service and not for physical goods. We will close this dispute.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back