GlobalRDP.com - Post your accusations with evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called Jacob,

Report 1 : The guy has sent a reply to my SMS saying " He will be paying my leftover Payments in 2 Days "

Report 2 : He has said " He is closing the company and will not be able to refund any client as he says he has no money left "

Report 3 : He says not to cancel the server as he will be using this for his personal usage.

Jacob should be banned.. Scam is not being tolerated here in WJ :facepalm:

I called Jacob,

Report 1 : The guy has sent a reply to my SMS saying " He will be paying my leftover Payments in 2 Days "

Report 2 : He has said " He is closing the company and will not be able to refund any client as he says he has no money left "

Report 3 : He says not to cancel the server as he will be using this for his personal usage.

I think he is a big scam, and doesn't deserve any hosting from a WJ member. He can use my d1ck for personal usage. God damn scammer! Please ban him!

i think i was scammed by this user (Jacob)

Hello fellow

I think I've been scammed by the user "Jacob". I hire his rdp service, exactly on "26/10/2011". Since 3 days ago this RDP Service is NOT working. And i Sent him 2 ticket. But these two tickets with not answer yet.

I attached screenshots as proof of what I say. I am not the only person who has been scammed by this guy. In another forum (Spanish) There Are People Who Another says it was cheated by that person also.

I invite everyone (who, as me, hired with him his service) to send mails to paypal denouncing and demanding our Money Back.

2dkc078.jpg

Image 2 (look the dates, FOUR days without an answer):

29dvcic.jpg

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Stop screaming for him to be banned - it'll happen if he doesn't respond and follow the instructions that MrSandvik gave. Just be patient another day or two please while we wait for his reply.

yes, ban to him is a not good idea at this moment...and erese his thread is not a good idea too, so after no way to show he is a fraud... collective dispute paypal-->that i suggest you...i'm very angry at this guy!!! i dont want another rdp, i just my money back, refund my money...

There have been a history of complaints as far as new RDP providers is concerned.

The new sellers buy a server for just 1 month, get 30 odd customers, take money from them for 2nd month and run away.

The customers should be wary of such things. ALWAYS go for providers who are providing for atleast 3-4 months. The new sellers may appear to give better details, but make no mistake, these "better deals" are made just to gather customers fast, so that he can run away in the 2nd month !!

Although this guy would be banned, but money is already lost of the customers isn't it ? So heres my message to the buyers - PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE GIVING YOUR MONEY TO ANYONE.

@Silent.Hunter, "ALWAYS go for providers who are providing for atleast 3-4 months" . Its not a good attitude. What if another person willing to provide good support and good price than already existing ones.

My suggestions for buyers are

1) everyone should try new services, if they are not satisfied with existing providers. But don't go for yearly or 3month payments. Ask for a demo or a refund policy (at least 24hrs), and if found good try 2-3 months by month to month payment.

2) Look if the service is a registered company and/or provide their full address on invoice. Service providers with good plans and intentions never hide their address.

3) Check the hardware/software specification you got matches with what offered on website.if there is problem, you should contact provider instantly and ask for explanation or refund.

4) Always read TOS and clarify your doubts before making a purchase.

5) Some offers instant setups and others needs 6hrs or more (manual). If you can wait for manual setup, then that would be best as the provider checks everything before delivering the service. Some times instant setup won't work as expected.

Jacob doesn`t reply any ticket that I sent, now I open dispute and I hope win
yes mate...i did that already.

one day (about 4 years ago), i was scammed by a person, i sent ticket to paypal that time, and i won. I never have this kind of problems (that it was the only time). And now, the second time since 6 years as user of paypal (approx).

So we will recovery our money ;)

Paypal Dispute Procedure:
Step 1: Go to our Resolution Centre and open a dispute. (Note: Your dispute must be raised within 45 days of the payment date).
Step 2: Communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the dispute amicably. If you're not satisfied with the seller's response, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. (Note: Your claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute).
Step 3: We’ll review the claim, and if we decide in your favour, we’ll refund the full value of your payment, including original postage costs.

Hi,

I have purchased a shitty server from intensecool.

-Disk issues raised after defrag,( he said he can't change the disk )
-I have servers from Rapidspeeds it was awesome server that i got for previous month, after defrag also it was running nice( Thanks Darren for providing good hardware! )
-intensecool Claimed he can do justice for people here, so i recommend everyone to send a PM to intensecool with Invoice date.
-He already taken my server to his control with out any refund, So i request everyone to approach intensecool for RDP slot.

I lost a $430 with this shitty server, It can't even handle even 18users also, However Rapidspeeds servers are best it was capable of 25users and I/O speeds are really good.

Edit: My Business was lost when i tie up with this intensecool, I recommend every one not to purchase any dedicated servers from him.

Hope all will understand this.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I have 2 order with GlobalRdp
here is details:
65859137677573652223.jpg

66636511591191305518.jpg

And transaction details form Paypal:
17725377460985672346.jpg

Service has not been activities one week
I want get money back.
Jacob is big Scammer :((

i would like to inform that those asking for refund must take pics etc of his last service invoice, and connection fail to rdp and attach that to ur dispute to get back ur money 100% for sure . As its best way to win dispute . hope u all recover ur loss

regards

Jacob,

Now, you have all the things are here, reply to all guys, i got your address and phone numbers to be put up here to people to pull you up and kick your ass.

Bullshit things won't clear your bad things.

And yea, keep on recommending not to purchase from me.

This Stupid BUSINESSMEN just wanted PROFITS.
(He owns a website , runs it from home and solely runs it, calls it a COMPANY)

NL Server : This owner placed 30 clients on 1 server, took all the profits.

I am into RDP selling since past 1 YEAR and i have dealt with owners of mostly all companies, NO ONE places over 15-16 USERS on 1 server, and this BUSINESSMAN, wants to put 30 users, HE himself told you 25 above, he had 30 on NL server and wanted SAME on OVH.

OVH Server : He came to me asking for MG BEST OF, one of the most robust server on OVH series and he wanted to place 30+ clients on it to make the best money possible.

And i repeatedly told him not to do this STUPID THING, but this cash whore just wanted cash.

Till 18 users things were running absolutely fine, till 1 night, this stupid idiot DEFRAGS the complete HDD only to make things slow, then he takes over server in his NIC and completely ruins the RAID and the electric connector configuration.

I got the OVH email confirming this, as a reseller i WARNED him even on SMS's not to do anything stupid or OVH will charge us for anything.

But who wants to listen, he took it all lost the HDD's and on top of it all.

Ask him one thing, where is his NL server and what the fuck he was doing for past 3 days when i was calling him again and again.

He is clear of the fact that he does not care about rep, clients, all he wants is MONEY.

I asked him to takeover the company officially and provide the slots back to clients, to this he wants me to pay for this lost company and company.

All said and done, NO CLIENT ON THIS SERVICE will get any discounted slots from me, yes i took over the server back without any refunds reason :

" This client has used PUBLIC TORRENTS on his server and OVH has sent us DMCA emails for the same and asked us to immediately clear the content "
For any doubts, i can give you the copy of the email.

Since, we own over 80 servers with OVH, not asking for any trouble the server has been formatted and will be kept for resale for other clients.

And he is biggest stupid A** i have ever dealt with.

Now, JACOB, request you to go ahead and clear your own mess you started.

P.S : To all clients who are getting PM from JACOB, stating I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU SLOTS, you guys paid to him not me. And i paid ahead to purchase the server , so there is NO MONEY OF THIS CLIENT with me.

Edit: My Business was lost when i tie up with this intensecool, I recommend every one not to purchase any dedicated servers from him.

Hope all will understand this.

What the fuck DO YOU MEAN by saying : TIE UP WITH INTENSECOOL.

I know you can not speak english as i have listened to your shit on calls, it clearly shows you can not even write english.

Who the hell says I DID A TIE UP WITH YOU, I sell servers to at least 80 people on OVH RESELL at present, does that mean A TIE UP with them.

You have lost it all and these words are just pissing me off.

TieuTuTinHoc I request you to PM to intensecool, He can get back your RDP slots!

I wanted to provide every single slot back to your clients, if you NEVER ACTED like a MORON, in other words a CASH WHORE, X-(

But now, forget it i got many better things in life to take care off.

And it was not you who came forward to think of your clients, you just thought of even making money on your lost ship.

I was the one who posted it openly that " Your clients should get back the slots they paid for "

Not now, you are the one who messed up, you are the one who was blinded in business.

So clear it. 8-)

Last edited:
GlobalRDP.com -Jacob vs intensecool

Hi all,

- Intensecool if you get a DMCA notice, why you haven't forwarded to me from past 3days?
- Why you have indicated a Raid 0 will be avail in your OVHRESELL.COM shit!
- Why you noticed that it can handle over 25users while purchasing server?
- Defragging harddisk will become slow? i don't think it was a issue with defrag!

This intensecool Idiot want to take my money and server, He asked me to give my company for free of cost! i said i can't, then here starts the war, he said i know how to take your server down i was the admin of the server i can do anything.

So he came up with stupid things like DMCA notice!

Why you have not sent me DMCA notice when you got it?:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back