Status
Not open for further replies.
Web Hosting Company

Sky Host is a best web hosting company in Lahore Pakistan which offer best web hosting services in Pakistan

Hosting Tips before you buy Hosting

Look into a company’s specialty or area of expertise before you buy hosting such as some hosting plans are not good for their business growth, some have good plans but not compatible for the company.

I disagree with the RAM point.
The more RAM you have the more files you are hosting will be cached in RAM.
RAM is thousands of times faster than even SSD's.
If you don't have enough RAM your I/O could be 1000's of times too slow.

I also disagree about LiteSpeed. It is just as fast as nginx, and uses around the third of the memory that apache does, whilst being compatible. You may not see this if you don't have many visitors, but when you get a deluge, you'll notice believe me.

Last edited:
Almost all the web serves that provide endless (Shared) web web page hosting service restrict it in someway be it number of information or inodes etc. The phrase "Unlimited Hosting" is just an advertising and marketing trick to entice potential clients. If you are looking for distributed web variety, then web serves like LiquidWeb, Hostgator, DreamHost, BlueHost and Arvixe should be for your needs.

And if you are looking for other sorts of web serves like (reseller, VPS, Dedicated, Reasoning etc), then check out Buy Hosting or Where to Buy Web Hosting to see a record of different quality and cost-effective web serves in different groups. Have fun with your new web page.

Hello friends

Can any one suggest good web host that ignors DMCA issues. I want to take vps servers for movies website.

This is really a helpful thread. All the information and tips put here are extremely helpful. Thanks a lot for taking your time to write here.

any one tell me best dmca free reselling hosting

I dont think you will find this free, Especially with the cPanel/WHM License price increases.

It would be best to invest some money into this. Doesnt need to be much, there are places to get them cheap. Since its a Reseller, you can make money of it.

Need reseller hosting plan at an unexpected price :
Resell box can get it for you at an ease.Get a domain registered for free, WHM Panel and WHMCS license to carry on with support, billing system and administration. Design your own hosting plans, get top level technical support for you and your clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back