Shared GearServe.net - cPanel ,10GB Storage, 1TB Bandwidth, $2/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
I agree !!! Very helpfull !

Very helpful guy, I ordered hosting plan but after two days of testing I concluded that I need something more powerful (he even raise my memory limits to help me but it was not enought) so I ask for refund and I get my money back with np. (y)

send an suport ticket yesterday still did not recive reply!

PM me the ticket number and I'll look into it. Sorry for the delay !
Update : Resolved, was a sales question.

We are now working with CloudFlare, and hope to be CloudFlare partners soon.

Last edited:
100% uptime, great hosting :sun:

QRMl33.png

The Acc has been suspended ! WTF ????? Clients area on GearServe also ??????

edit:
site loading extremly slow , still having problem to enter the Clien Area because it says acc has been suspended . cP also slow , i can't enter phpmyadmin to perform DB backup , can't connect to FTP and i am really angry at this moment ! i was doing a lot off important stuff and i finnaly catched some time for it and now i can't do nothing !

1372053978.jpg

Last edited:
This is being resolved as I type this message, Some client started a ddos script on the server and the datacenter suspened our server, and cPanel Account.

@Dekstr : Your site now loads :)
q7eWs.png

Update : Most of our clients sites are back online, Getting the rest back.

Update : Only our $2 Plan customers are affected by this, Our Atlanta Hosting Accounts are not affected by this. We are working with the datacenter to get it resolved as soon as possible. I will credit everyone on the affected server with 1 day of extra free hosting.

Last edited:
Wow what a shock. Hopefully this will be solved soon, was very happy with your hosting till now :)

I'm really sorry for what has happened. I will surely credit everyone affected by this with one day of free hosting. It will be solved soon, really soon.

UPDATE : All sites and our client area are back, Sorry for the inconvinence

Last edited:
So I guess that you don't allow warez sites on your Orlando server?
I need hosting for non warez site, and want something that is not connected with warez and it will less likely be attacked

Ok , a short review about things that happend last night . I was really angry when it happend . also i was moving to Atalanta server , and i was waiting nameservers to update . I have added posts on old (usa server) database and thought when NS update i will do the backup and import it on new acc (atalanta) , but my pass was changed , site down , could not use ftp ... Anyway , no damage has been done to my website and DB so it is cool , next time it might happend !

And please hire one more live chat person ! evan when chat is online i can't get into conversation !

So I guess that you don't allow warez sites on your Orlando server?
I need hosting for non warez site, and want something that is not connected with warez and it will less likely be attacked

Yes, That is true, There are 0 Warez Linking sites on the Orlando Server. You can give us a try.

20 GB Storage & 1 TB Bandwidth Plan : $4/month
http://www.gearserve.net/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=2

Ok , a short review about things that happend last night . I was really angry when it happend . also i was moving to Atalanta server , and i was waiting nameservers to update . I have added posts on old (usa server) database and thought when NS update i will do the backup and import it on new acc (atalanta) , but my pass was changed , site down , could not use ftp ... Anyway , no damage has been done to my website and DB so it is cool , next time it might happend !

And please hire one more live chat person ! evan when chat is online i can't get into conversation !

I'm really sorry about what happened, But I'm happy things are back to normal :)

I will look into hiring more support, sales staff and live chat agents :)

Here is the Reason For Outage :
Someone on the Orlando Server started a PHP Based DDOS Script, and DDOS'd another site on our server and over 350GB+ of data was transferred in 1 hour, which made the datacenter suspicious and when they had a look at the activity they suspended our dedicated server and our root cPanel account on our server because of the DDOS's which originated from our server by a client.

There was no outage on the Atlanta Server, only Orlando Server clients were affected by this. The Service outage was of about 1 hour.

Bought a plan, so far so good, speeds is good, and I haven't experienced any "connection lost" while uploading or downloading stuff with ftp, which was case with most of other hosts.
If you manage to keep it at this lvl, that will be great
Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back