GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about #180. If I'm not wrong, i'm #180
And please reduce mininum file size to 3 or 4 MB. I upload music. They're always below 5MB

I am very sorry, I missed that one. Your account is now Premium!

Since I am getting many requests for decreasing that, I will talk with my staff and we will decide if we can make that change or not. Stay updated!

uploader want you increase the size download for downloader because they want to earning 35usd/1000 download ,now you increase the size download for downloader and you increase size download for the money too ,before 200-450MB for 25usd for Tier A,now 250-500MB for 25usd for Tier A, 501MB for 35usd ,it's a smart choice :)):D

Last edited:
By the way, remote upload is not that fast. When I put 5 urls, when 78% it stops. But 1 url it works fine but slow
And please make the my files screen larger. It's too small
Thanks

Post #210 xD mhm
PM me your details, I will upgrade your account to Premium :) Enjoy it ! :D
i am a filesonic uploader, how can you attract or convince me and other people to switch to your filehost? just asking..

thanks!
We are offering PPD + PPS plan, and our rates are very high :) Also, soon our BONUS page will be ready, we are giving awards (mostly in money, but even with premium accounts or coupons). It will be ready very soon! Plus our support is very fast! Don't forget 25% referral program that we offer.

@ bitis +1
what we meant were make the 450+ for 35$
and limit is 500mb , technically you did nothing .
its quite like 25$ per 1k downloads

uploader want you increase the size download for downloader because they want to earning 35usd/1000 download ,now you increase the size download for downloader and you increase size download for the money too ,before 200-450MB for 25usd for Tier A,now 250-500MB for 25usd for Tier A, 501MB for 35usd ,it smart choice :)):D

Unfortunately, that's the best we can do for the moment. We increased the file-size limit to 500MB, as many users wanted.

By the way, remote upload is not that fast. When I put 5 urls, when 78% it stops. But 1 url it works fine but slow
And please make the my files screen larger. It's too small
Thanks

Remote Upload does not depend on us. It's speed depends on the other server where you are getting the files! File Manager will be changed soon, in a newer and better version.

GaiaFile:Unfortunately, that's the best we can do for the moment. We increased the file-size limit to 500MB, as many users wanted.
that why i call that idea is a smart choice
NightMare:its quite like 25$ per 1k downloads
i don't surprise about that when a host give us a rate they always give the highest rate but we nerver get that rate ,they always limit that rate for premium account ,so before you join a host you need to ask them how many MB or GB of files downloader can download their files ?the answer will give you know what rate can you get from them :)):D

Please announce when you reduce the 5MB
Many people will like it. Almost file hosts have from 1MB
Can't wait to upload more files

+1

i don't surprise about that when a host give us a rate they always give the highest rate but we nerver get that rate ,they always limit that rate for premium account ,so before you join a host you need to ask them how many size downloader can download their files ?the answer will give you know what rate can you get from them :)):D

+1

And please encrypt the password in account setting for remote upload.

Please announce when you reduce the 5MB
Many people will like it. Almost file hosts have from 1MB
Can't wait to upload more files
Of course, If I will make changes, I will notify here and also in our news section, so be updated.
FSC-> GF

Upload speed: 43 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 4 hours 34 minutes
The speed doesn't depend on us only, it depends even in other company servers (location etc).

i don't surprise about that when a host give us a rate they always give the highest rate but we nerver get that rate ,they always limit that rate for premium account ,so before you join a host you need to ask them how many size downloader can download their files ?the answer will give you know what rate can you get from them :)):D

We have anything available in the website, download limit, table etc etc. And we are doing our best to offer the highest rate, and also fit to our users needs.

ppd + pps is great.. the 25% on referrals (offers greater % compared to FileSonic), not all uploaders can have or have referral(s).. and your vip offers only 80% and 5% referrals while FileSonic Elite offers 85% and 5% referrals.. my opinion is, if you could only offer a plan that offers a greater earnings to affiliates.. i am sure people will switch to your host.. :)

its just my opinion sir.. becuase that is what FileSonic did..

thanks!

btw nice upload speed thru remote(for now) :)

32423810107664329830.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back