GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's big problem when gaia account was hacked. The hacker can access to other file host account. It's not safe for uploader
I have forwarded this problem to my programmers, they will work on making necessary changes so your premium accounts will be safe!
ftp uploaded files doesn't show in FM ?
Files need around 10-15 minutes to appear in your file manager.
Can you decrease it to 3 or 4 MB? Because I want to upload mp3 :)
The minimum will stay 5MB for now.
thanks

my user name SofienParisien

i will work in this filehost

plz add my bouns
Thanks, bonus is added :) I hope you will earn a lot of money with us.
what is the limit for free user? Ur site looks like usershare
Download limit for free users is 450MB, but in few hours it will change to 500MB.
Please add my bonus
My account: nguyenhoangthai

Bonus is added :)

When will you increase the filesize??? I can't start to work... -.-
Changes are going to be made in the following hours. I will also notify in this thread.
my username: ernestger35

add my bonus please and then i am starting upload
Bonus added :)
i'll try this host..
Thanks, you won't be dissapointed
Remote Upload
FSC -> GF
HF -> GF
FS -> GF
are allowed ?

Yes, they are allowed. Regarding to RU speeds, they may be different. It depends on their servers too.

@NightMare That's how the system works, it is not in our hand. They need from 5 to 15 minutes to appear to File Manager. After they will appear in File Manager, they won't be available to be seen when you are logged with FTP

FSC -> GF

I must have premium account ?
What is this bonus ?? I will support this new filehost but can you give me some more info about this bonus and if you can add it to my account "wtfcrane"
Email wtf_crane@hotmail.com

Regards,

Bonus is added. About RU, you need Premium Accounts.
Your RU problem is that you are trying to RU the html page, not the file. Please, be careful and put the right URL in RU.

Regards

Download Speed : Limited

So whats the max download speed for Register/Non-Register User

And another question..i don't have credit card but i have 10 USD in my paypal so can i send you 10 USD and you will make my accout premium ok ?

UPDATE: Some changes are made in our affiliate program of PayPerDownload. We have made some changes in the table, in order to give opportunity to users to download files till 500MB for free.

Take a look: http://gaiafile.com/make-money

Now, you can start uploading files till 500MB and share your links, users won't have to pay for premium to download them!

In the following days, we will try to implement a system that will allow the user to choose the maximum filesize for free downloads of their files.

Download Speed : Limited

So whats the max download speed for Register/Non-Register User

And another question..i don't have credit card but i have 10 USD in my paypal so can i send you 10 USD and you will make my accout premium ok ?

Maximum download speed for Register/non-register users is 250kb/s. For Premium is unlimited.
You can buy premium accounts here -> http://gaiafile.com/premium .

Login firstly, and then upgrade your account.

Regards

To complete this payment, add a debit or credit card to your PayPal account. Your card will not be charged unless the transaction amount exceeds your balance.
So that's why i asked you..can i send you the money To your paypal e-mail then you will make my account premium ?

And thanks about the update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back