Selling Full rights of Themeforest Approved Multipurpose PSD Theme for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit

Hello friends, I'm selling full rights of my latest Multipurpose PSD template to a single buyer. The template is already approved by Themeforest, that means all you have to do is just get it coded into HTML, Wordpress or any other CMS and start selling it on Themeforest. It's also a great chance to become an exclusive author on Themeforest without any rejection. A Wordpress theme makes an average of $2000 on TF, but you can sell it in multiple versions and make more money. Note that ThemeForest is one of the most famous marketplaces for web templates and themes.

It's a modern looking multipurpose PSD template. It offers multiple options for personalisation to make it truly yours. It can be converted to HTML, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or any other CMS for Portfolio, Agency, Blog, Shop etc. The template is carefully crafted keeping latest web design trends in mind. Create a stunning website which stands out of the crowd with this multipurpose PSD Template. All 25 PSDs are layered and well organized which makes this template very easy to modify.

Interested users can contact me in PM box

You can see the preview of the home page here, pm me for link to the complete preview of all pages

29f5991.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back