L00p

Slots available for ftp scene 0-sec pre + ftp archive , for any questions leave me a pm.

Categories

0DAY ABOOK APPS BLURAY BLURAY-UHD DVDR EBOOK FLAC GAMES MP3 NSW PS4 PS5 TV-X264 (720p|1080p|2160p) TV-BDRIP TV-BLURAY TV-DA TV-DE TV-DVDR TV-FR TV-HDRIP TV-IT TV-NL TV-NO TV-SE TV-SP TV-SPORTS X264 X264-DA X264-DE X264-FR X264-IT X264-NL X264-NO X264-SE X264-SP X265 X265-DE X265-FR X265-IT X265-SP XVID XXX Releases sections foreign 1080p ONLY

29 comments
Is that the SCENE FTP which you recommended me last time?

If so, i had purchased access for over 1 Year and PLUS extra Speed "PACKAGES" there, still the ADMIN was greedy AF and annoyed the Sh*t out of me by throttling the Download Speed so i SHOULD buy more *crap* packages.

Not only he banned me from FTP, that **** also closed my Gdrive Accountrs which i also had PAID in advance.

So if you want to be treated like s*it after 1-2 Months then go ahead and have fun with that Ftp ADMIN...

Is that the SCENE FTP which you recommended me last time?

If so, i had purchased access for over 1 Year and PLUS extra Speed "PACKAGES" there, still the ADMIN was greedy AF and annoyed the Sh*t out of me by throttling the Download Speed so i SHOULD buy more *crap* packages.

Not only he banned me from FTP, that **** also closed my Gdrive Accountrs which i also had PAID in advance.

So if you want to be treated like s*it after 1-2 Months then go ahead and have fun with that Ftp ADMIN...
i don't know so far about your current situation on that ftp since i didn't got any nfo regarding this.... especially here where you could send a pm

any questions you might have give me a pm , just please keep in mind that i might give you an answer back prior to 24 hours since most of my time i am away

Back