Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Free best webhosting provider 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a .com domain but I would like to use a good free hosting service allowing wordpress or phpBB.

It's a legal website so I need a stable and serious free hosting.

Any idea which host I could use?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:

6 comments

No dude, I ain't planning to run a warez site.

I'm already running, rardownload.net hdspot.net and so many others.

I'm looking for a free hosting service to host a legal website, I need to do some tests before trying a paid hosting.

I have tried byehost before. I will try it again then.

Thank you.
 
No dude, I ain't planning to run a warez site.

I'm already running, rardownload.net hdspot.net and so many others.

I'm looking for a free hosting service to host a legal website, I need to do some tests before trying a paid hosting.

I have tried byehost before. I will try it again then.

Thank you.


Try this:U Host All | Free Web Hosting

That host sucks they are with You Host which is straight sh*t
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Banned · Joined
Make Money Online
140
Messages
15
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom