Dedicated Franceservers.com - OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller start from $33.36/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this week I ordered 1 each day, now finish sending one.
I will respond one day tickets? I have 5 servers with franceservers, if you do not cancel all

Last edited:
Yes, this week I ordered 1 each day, now finish sending one.
I will respond one day tickets? I have 5 servers with franceservers, if you do not cancel all
i have told here on some replay to close all tickets and contact by live chat
after we did upgrade to new version of hostbill all ticket system god messy so best live chat.

i have told here on some replay to close all tickets and contact by live chat
after we did upgrade to new version of hostbill all ticket system god messy so best live chat.

Hi FRANCESERVERS! add my dedicated server to my account please ovh dedicated: ks312386.kimsufi.com OVH USERS: an14337-ovh

lol .. shame on them :)
i really love your prices beside that you provide it in short time and very fast servers ! i bought a lot of K-2G ! windows for free ! guys you are the best reseller of OVH for sure ! i registred like many accounts there by telling referrer = reseller = franceservers !
you really deserve something better ! i'm here to sponsor you in anything you need ! i have plenty of money that i've earned of many years of working .. i'm ready to present my passport or my photo ID to start working with you guys ..

Hello
I want to order
but I couldnt have OVH manager ID
I tried many times I can not take it

what should I do ?

and want to ask

can I combine windows server and Cpanel together

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back