Status
Not open for further replies.

franceservers.com

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone,
i'm opening this to answer all your questions at one place as i wasnt around alot time and the guy i hired to do my job didnt do anything just run with the money.
i just back and saw that alot tickets not answered etc...
i will try to fix it as i can and this is situation geting me to not trust anybody and run this by my own, i have another guy in staff now that im watching him how he working (hope i will can trust him)
anyway, im going to fix this.
also everyone who telling that we have problems with BW or what ever and compare us to other resellers so i can tell that we dont have this problems only that we orderd too many ip's from ovh so now every ip orderd by ticket with ther staff its slowing down the process.
if you have any questions i will be happy to replay here.

65 comments
Finally I found you response
This is a good thing because someone else was possible to escape

but this causing me a lot of problems
Now I don't need the server, after 3 days offline i buy another one

and i want
1-money back
2- the backup in server

Payment Details:
Order Reference Number: 65479334
Account Number: 43126934
Order Date: 12 Mar 2012
for renew invoice in your company and you didn't renew the sever in ovh

server name :ks380345.kimsufi.com

paypal sent two times money in last month. i talk you about this problem and you say "please send us screenshot of 2 transections in history search of paypal (not the detail page of transection just the history search)"

i already sent screenshot but you not respond my tickets. i sent 156 euro in last month.

please look ticket #166598,961043,

958983 and others.

ALL TICKETS SAME. PLEASE UPDATE MY INVOICE OR REFUND THIS MONEY.

you have really bad service.

impossible, we paid for it, waiting restore

Else i writed 5 tickets to all of your deparments and live chat about this issue, but you not answered. What now with my server???

Last edited:
Recurring Payment Sent (ID #0DU34972WW881211D)

so?

?????

Last edited:
well as i sad and i think you got replay from staff that we now have, so its should be faster, but one porblem we have is IP's we got limit so everytime we need ask by ticket from OVH

Over the months I've noticed there's been problems with FranceServers, if you've hiring someone then i would deffinately look at them and monitor there progress before even thinking about letting them loose with all your clients and data while your never here.. Sure you've learnt that one now.

Look for outsourced support atleast! You could probably get someone on a "per ticket basis" by a LEGIT company and legit people doing your support >.<

Did you hire someone from here? lol..

Last edited:
Paid $57.65 by paypal automatically on 3/3. Two days after payment the server suspended by OVH, I sent you two tickets 486760 and 484831, and till today I didn't get the server or refund or even a reply!.
I am no longer interested in this service, just refund me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back