For sales: Banners spot and popunder (mobile, tablet, desktop) + hardlinks / nav tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Mike

TanCenter Network CPM, PPC and Flat Monthly rates Platform

Providing Quality Mobile, tablet, desktop and video Traffic World Wide.

TanCenter is focusing to bring you the best advertising opportunity under one roof and we will have at your disposition multiple technology to help to boosts your online advertising. We Provide all our advertisers with ad performance that will impact result quickly. Set Up a TanCenter account today and start increasing your ROI.

Available Targeting option:
Country Device Type Retargeting Browser/OS Keyword Time Targeting
IP Range/ISP Mobile Carrier/Wi-Fi.

WHAT WE OFFER TO ADVERTISERS
=> Mobile, tablet, desktop and video ads
=> Global Geo Targeted traffics reach
=> Advanced Targeting
=> eCPM, PPC or Flat Monthly Rates
=> Publisher Zones Targeting
=> LIVE Statistic Advanced Report
=> Best Costumers Support

BUY ADS | SELL ADS
eCPM, PPC or Flat Monthly Rates
Desktop, mobile, tablet, and video ad serving platform.
Support: Live Chat | Email us tanmediacenter@gmail.com
Our website: TanCenter.net

4 comments
This is very funny because you owe me refund for that deal for over a week because you sell BOTS traffic to my network .
I STILL WAIT FOR THE REFUND YOUR PROMIS.....

dont deal with egool because his webisite its bots TRAFFIC and on top he is a scammer.................

You want more info contact me PM .

Youve been warned

This is very funny because you owe me refund for that deal for over a week because you sell BOTS traffic to my network .
I STILL WAIT FOR THE REFUND YOUR PROMIS.....

dont deal with egool because his webisite its bots TRAFFIC and on top he is a scammer.................

You want more info contact me PM .

Youve been warned
So this is the right place to talk . 1st thing when you buy my ad spot you dont know about my WJ name . So i dont think you need a WJ for talk . But this is ok . 2nd thing before saying anyone scam you have to proof that he scammed you . so my advice is please also post some proofs . 3rd thing for all other WJ members all of my website on wordpress and i am using jetpack for traffic monitor so if any member think i do this , ask my jetpack info and check my traffic and if i found doing this i will give me that website to tanmedia free of cost or the person who checked this . so guys forget about my old review for tanmedia , before dealing with them just keep one my advice the person who even dont know how to talk ?? Is good for business . thats all i dont want any fight with tanmedia on WJ they say i am scam now i am saying proof this . if any other one thinking same i will proof that none of my website have boot traffic system . Thats all

I going to post this screen shoot you got the day i caught you cheating but you dont seems to want to post it.
As ad network we have many tools to caught cheaters and this is one of them and I will not explain in Details all tools we can use and have.
for the sakes of keep it away from CHEATER like you ARE. Our Advertisers ALWAYS GET CREDITED for BOTS traffic IF it ever happen.
We watch like a Wolfs pack waiting for you the cheater to show up.

For the one who dont know how this work Look up the IP adress SAME DAY lol ( they are all the same CLICKS coming from the same IP adress Location . )

I have to mention i have warned mr. Egool about his Traffic Was not what he promis and we was investigating his traffic source.
We have ask to cancel the Deal and he have agree to this immediately ... HOW FUNNY IS THIS......

My problem today is this guy have always the scammers reason to delay the refund still a week later AKA always tomorrow or have an excuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back