Flyfiles

Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you Flyfiles.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate.

Affiliate Plans:
Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 70% from sales, 70% from rebills.
Up to 10% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
Fast Upload Speed and Download speed.
Several upload methods - FTP(directories and files), Webupload, Remote upload.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve it for you - write, we will listen.

We will help you set up an anti-abuse system against abuse bots (own anti-abuse photo hosting + link protector), this will help increase the survivability of previews and files. We will take care of the abuse and your files will be constantly alive. Save your time and money.

There are functions for viewing archives with photos and videos online. Possibility to set up remote upload previews to your future anti-abuse photo hosting by clicking in your account.

For partners with files space more than 20TB and premium downloads less than 2000 per day per month, fee 1 Euro will be charged for 1 TB from payout.

For partners who work with space 100Tb+, upon request, we will take servers for them, for the first three months 1 Euro for 1Tb from payout per month, and then freebies if the premium download are 5000+ per day.

It makes no sense to keep files with zero interest and waste resources. Files live forever if everything is ok.

Payouts:
Payouts once a week or upon request. There are no returns/delays on purchases.
Minimum payout is $1.
We pay via Paypal, Bitcoin. and other payment methods on request.

To activate the affiliate program, simply do register on the site.

Your account will have the status of a partner and you will be able to start working immediately.

Content only 18+ otherwise ban without payouts.

Leechers who buy premium through their only link without downloads on their account do not receive affiliate payments.

For website owners, it will be possible to add our video player. We can help you set it up if needed.

contact us:
Email:
support@flyfiles.net
Telegram: @Cameron_X

21 comments
wa1975, yes because we are on anti dmca servers/ips. my files sharing site was private last 12 years and working well for me and few my frends and keep working. files alive last 12 years and working for sales all this years.

There is no problem on my firewall. Norton blocks ur site. If u are the owner of flyfiles u have to contact them the remove this block. There is no discussion needed: i only want to tell you and other users that one anti-virus prog blocks ur site. What u do with this info is ur problem. I dont want to use ur site anyway so it is not a prob 4 me. As i sad: Good luck 4 ur business

mobile video ads set for free download for some users on request and they take also $ not only for sales but also for free dowload with ads.

drlove, when you write your message here you are already got dmca report at least on 5 your files and photo previews. keep your hard work don't waste your time here :) files re-uploading waiting for you :laughing:

Back