Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday I had access without problem, but not today.
I use a vpn with ip shared what may be the reason...

I'll try to change the latter.

Edit: I change server vpn and works

Last edited:
Hello linkx,

Could you please PM me the shared IP address you have, so that I can look into it and make sure the IP is not listed in our blacklist.
The only reason I can think of right now is that our system might blocked you for some reason.

I do apologize that I havent been online in a while, I am taking care of a few backend changes and I am also adding a new payment processor for our premium accounts.

As Ahmad mentioned, chances are that your server's IP is part of our blacklisted IPs, so PM me the IP to one of us and we will look into it.

Regards,
Ahoura

my servers IP's are blocked too. worked fine till yesterday, now they're all blocked....

already sent pm, but you're already offline, again.....

I have disabled the IP blacklist for now until we find a better way of blocking exploited servers.

Regards,
Ahoura

I see some things have been changed. Can we get an update on free/registered user restrictions please? I don't recall there having always been a 1 minute wait for a first download.

Hi Depaq,

I have always tried to keep the original post updated with the restrictions. As far as I can see the main post's information is accurate.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Ahoura

While I'm here, I might as well ask.

As far as the referring url for downloads goes, why does it very often show something like filezy.net/[hash number]/[file name].rar.html as opposed to the website it came from?

I know it says something else for when they visit my folders that I have links to, which is filezy.net/users/[username], but I don't know why it don't always get the referring url correctly.

If the referral is the actual link of the file that means that the user is probably using a download manager to download the file.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Ahoura,

Please tell me why you send me emails 10 by 10 minutes in last 24 hours? (Premium expire)

I appreciate you fix this issue, fast.

Thank you

Hi,

Within the FileManager, where is the option for changing the file name ?

Also, the download rates are per 1000 downloads ?

I do apologize that I havent been online in a while, I am taking care of a few backend changes and I am also adding a new payment processor for our premium accounts.

As Ahmad mentioned, chances are that your server's IP is part of our blacklisted IPs, so PM me the IP to one of us and we will look into it.

Regards,
Ahoura

can not connect ftp

my downloads are decreased completely

Don't worry my friend, Ahoura is fixing the issue with stats, all the filehost sometimes have issues like with downloads counts and other things, but don't worry ahoura is a very good guy and he is solving the problem.This is the best filehost in wjunction.

Last edited:
FTP is Fine But There is Problem Now. Files are Not coming inside My Files.
Kindly Fix It urgently.

Thanks

LoL. No Reply or Response Since Last 24 Hrs. Where R U ?
New Uploaded Files are still Not showing .

Wow. Am I Only The Uploader?
Since yesterday, No other Uploaders are replying.

Okie. Understood. My Uploading Quota is Finished.

That means No Upload from Now On.

Thanks ahoura

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back