Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ps2gameman no it is not to hide file names, just to have less characters per post ...

@ahoura thank you for the answers.

Regards,

Dear ahoura. FTP is very slow today and it is taking ages to Upload. Indeed It was very speedy Yesterday.
Can U have a look Please.

Thanks

Dear ahoura. FTP is very slow today and it is taking ages to Upload. Indeed It was very speedy Yesterday.
Can U have a look Please.

Thanks

I checked, but none of the servers are overloaded or anywhere close to being overloaded.

NEW FEATURE

Now you can see exactly how much you are getting paid for your downloads.
If you are on PPD, the table of rates will appear there under My Account->Profit Mode, If you are PPS your rate can be seen there and if you are on the MIXED plan then you will see both rates. This info is pulled from our database so you can see exactly what numbers our system is using. Note that if you have a custom plan the custom rates will appear there.

Regards,
Ahoura

Just joined. Remote upload speed rocks. Hope it is worth working with Filezy.

Though, I want to know how to rename a file once it is uploaded. Please help.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Please stop the video ads to autostart, is really annoying and make users to qui the site. I will stop use your services if the video ads wont stop :(

guys aleast is this host paying properly.i dont want to waste time like i did with uploking,hugefiles etc.pls someone respond

Just joined. Remote upload speed rocks. Hope it is worth working with Filezy.

Though, I want to know how to rename a file once it is uploaded. Please help.

Thanks.

I am glad you like the speed.

I will add rename feature asap.

Regards,
Ahoura

Please stop the video ads to autostart, is really annoying and make users to qui the site. I will stop use your services if the video ads wont stop :(

Hi,

the video ads can be easily closed by a click of a button :), we dont force users to watch the ads.

Regards,
Ahoura

5 pop-ups might be ok...

We do not have 5 popups ANYWHERE on the site :). We have 1 popup for normal download page and 2 popups for embed videos.

Regards,
Ahoura

guys aleast is this host paying properly.i dont want to waste time like i did with uploking,hugefiles etc.pls someone respond

Hi,

Yes we do pay all of our users on time. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything else.

Regards,
Ahoura

UPDATE

So permanently closed our seller account so we will not be taking paypal payments for now.
We are in the process of adding a new payment processor, and it should be done in the next 24-48 hours.

What about payments?

We will be sending the payments just like usual, so you can still receive your money via Paypal.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
pls add webmoney.ill use ur service if u add webmoney or ur willing to add it.other payment options,i cant prefer them

I could look into this for you and add it as a payment option for our affiliates if we can deposit money into our account using credit cards.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi

I can not access the site from today, but I just tried with the proxy ixquick it works.
Here is the message I
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Could you watch this, please ahoura
Thanks
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back