Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry that Zoom isnt working properly, I have contacted the developer and asked him to take a look into this issue. Zoom is a 3rd party application, we have no control over their code.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Depaq,

Here is our updated numbers for the file lifetime:
Non-registered: 5 Days after last download.
Premium: Unlimited*

* As long as you are a premium member

Custom Rates

Do you have quality traffic? If you do then feel free to PM me or contact us through the site to arrange a custom rate for you. We provide both custom PPS and custom PPD rates.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Congratz ahoura

Free
registered users
can download files?

Adn Free and registre user can Upload files?

Thanks

I Like you Page

Good Luck ahoura

Hi Divano,

Thanks.

Everyone can download files, there are ofcourse limits for free and registered users.

Yes both Free and registered users are allowed to upload files.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Yes your files will stay forever as long as you are a premium user. however if you downgrade later on your files will be removed after 45 days.

Regards,
Ahoura

that cool you sound a loyal bloke if you pay me good for my hardwork and you will always have a loyal uploader who will buy premium from you

@ahora ive upgraded to premium now

Last edited:
this host will be dead very soon as every host makes a dive here with their appealing 35$ PPD Plan and then disappears after 1 or 2 months
the same fate awaits this host

this host will be dead very soon as every host makes a dive here with their appealing 35$ PPD Plan and then disappears after 1 or 2 months
the same fate awaits this host

Not true, we have been here for longer than a month without any issues. You could ofcourse wait and see how we do but I assure you that we will not just close down. We also have VidUP on our network that has been up for more than 6 months.

Regards,
Ahoura

you want short links so filename isent shown so your files what ever you shareing don't get dmca

@ahora nice speed mate for free download hope you keep it at that speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back