Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahoura

i'm consider joining to ur filehost because of payout methods! wire transfer! and wester union! GREAT!
Tell me - do u get any % from requests this way?

Bad thing.... - deleting after 15 days! storage space is ultra small

Hi Wantedp,

Well I am glad you are considering us. Well if you choose wire transfer we will not charge you anything and if you choose westernunion we will split the fees by half (Uploader pays half, and we pay the other half).

As I have mentioned it before storage is available upon request. You can easily PM me with the amount of space you need.

About Files being deleted after 15 days, we are considering increasing it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

I do not understand what's going on...

446 dl and 0$

Hello cmpaxxx,

could you please send me your username at Filezy.net for me to investigate the issue.

I tried to search for a file with number of downloads and no profit but I couldn't find any. All files with number of downloads exceeded 300 did generate profit.

QUICK UPDATE

As some of you might have noticed we just finished implementing RTMP for streaming, so users can now enjoy a better overal experience.
I am also glad to announce that now you can earn by embedding video files. You will earn the same rates as normal streaming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@cmpaxxx, I do apologize about any inconvenience, I briefly checked your account and it seemed like your account was fine so this is very strange. Me or Ahmad will do our best to find the issue and solve it asap.

Regards,
Ahoura

Dear ahoura. Regards. Well I can copy File but I cant rename Copied File again.One More Point, It would be better if after Uploading Video files Embeded Link comes in Your File section. Need to click Link and then load and then getting Embedded Code Now at this moment.

Thanks

21 dl give me 0.01$

0ac9cf6522bca95d.PNG

Its very strange I have to admit it too. I tried downloading a file from your account and you were credited for the traffic.
I am still looking into this.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back