Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro @spirita dont worrie bout it you know these newbies

i like your service filezy but the ppd rates arent that good if you can do ppd rates like sanshare they be fare rates

Last edited:
I am glad you like our site but again guys please stop complaining about the rates. We have better rates than Sanshare. Our rates are pretty competitive compared to the features we provide to our users and our limits are not too excessive.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hello my friend Ahoura,

Your filehost is the best man. :))
Your design amazing, YOUR RATE IS AMAZING. :))
And you, man, you are a great person and great programmer.
I trust my files and my money in your filehost.

Reliable filehost.

Thank you for all and good luck in the future. :)

its kinda suspicious that few minutes ago I got 2 password reminder emails..I dunno who is trying to messing with my account -_-

Last edited:
streaming not work...

I Just checked it and its working just fine. There might be some interruption with streaming in the next few days as we try to implement RMTP streaming (there shouldnt be any downtime but there might be slight interruptions).

Regards,
Ahoura

How can I change ppd to pps

That's dump question. I found it. Sorry

For anyone who has the same question:

Goto: Filezy->My Account->Profit Mode

Regards,
Ahoura

14b231806ae53969.PNG

i see that on my files

14b231806ae53969.PNG

i see that on my files

We are looking into that, it will be fixed soon. Sorry about that.

Why there is a big difference between the countries I and countries II in the PPD plan ? It's really big ...

Because tier one countries earn us a lot more than tier 2. Soon we will be giving away custom rates to uploaders so be patient.

UPDATE
z-o-o-m Uploader added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back