Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already got the answer about the storage space.

Someone can answer me about this two questions?

How often they deletes the files? (Inactive or DMCA)

They pay, right? :D

Sorry for my english. Thanks!

@Chrono,

Its your DNS I think, it was not updated to point to our new servers and you were uploading to our old servers. Please try and ping the ftp server and PM me the IP you get please.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi,

I thought I should not answer your question since it was directed towards the users on our site but here are the answers:

1. We remove files that have been inactive for 30 days. DMCA reports are usually taken care of 48 hours after we receive a request.

2. Yes of course we pay :). I can provide proof or you can ask any of our users. (Our min payout is $10 and we send payments everyday through paypal.)

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Ahoura, 30 days is for free user? And if I upgrade my account?

About the DMCA, you provide a list with names and sizes of files deleted?

Yes its for free users.

For Premiums we currently keep files forever however this will be changed to 60 days soon.

About Files getting removed, Yes we send you a report of the files removed.

Regards,
Ahoura

I definitely will use FileZy!

And one more question. The storage space will continue unlimited for Premium users?

Last edited:
Hi,

We have updated ftp.filezy.net, but for the time being you can use this IP : 84.39.116.183.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi I can assure you pay if they pay and are faster in sending money to paypal in my case it took to pay me more in cuantpo ask money were seven hours but I caught them in night time but in the mean of the 5 payments in the month of May was no more than 90 minutes
You can use it with confidence

Yes its for free users.

For Premiums we currently keep files forever however this will be changed to 60 days soon.

About Files getting removed, Yes we send you a report of the files removed.

Regards,
Ahoura

Are you really going to change the number of days of inactivity to 60? There are other file hosts that don't delete files for 90 days for free users.

I was planning on purchasing a premium account, but 60 days just isn't long enough.

the remote uploadad sucks, you must do a server side script with queue for remote uploads (like the script from uploaded.net , bitshare, filefactory,freakshare,etc) , the actual script is slow and it do handle client side the queue and this do generate problems.

there are no way to get the long links like this:

http://filezy.net/mkqhp1sippkk3j/example.rar

And I need this type of links, not the short ones like this

http://filezy.net/mkqhp1sippkk3j

I cant sort by size the files to see if they do have the correct size.

I was going to work with you but I've decided not to start working with you until you fix these issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back