FileVice.com - Up to $33/1000 Downloads PPD, Up to 75% PPS, Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't talk shit, it is paying I already got 220€.

And people claiming to be making huge amounts like this should also provide proof.

Did we forget about Henchfile that scammed everyone and their claim of paying someone in the amount of $400+ but couldn't pay any other people $20 payments?

I'm not saying either or but proof should be provided by people claiming scam as well as people claiming big bank too. Also anything can be photo shopped and the only real proof anyone could ever provide is real access to their account which of course nobody would ever do.

Payout requested successfully!
Administrator will process your payment soon.

Request Moneybookesr , what do need ? (email + full name )

And people claiming to be making huge amounts like this should also provide proof.

Did we forget about Henchfile that scammed everyone and their claim of paying someone in the amount of $400+ but couldn't pay any other people $20 payments?

I'm not saying either or but proof should be provided by people claiming scam as well as people claiming big bank too. Also anything can be photo shopped and the only real proof anyone could ever provide is real access to their account which of course nobody would ever do.
My god are you still blabbering on about us. Get.Over.It.

Just a humble request.
Can you please post the name of the file on each download page.
Whenever a user is redirected to the download page, all he sees is the size of the file and the link of that file.
Posting the file names on download pages will ensure the users that they are downloading the correct file. It sometimes does affect the downloads.
Again I am saying it's just a humble request.

You need add Webmoney or Paypal ...

Webmoney will be added before the next pay date.

I TRUST IN FILEVICE BEST COMPANNY

IM SAFE 100 % I'TS NOT SCAM

WOOOW I LIKE IT

Thank you.

Payout requested successfully!
Administrator will process your payment soon.
Request Moneybookesr , what do need ? (email + full name )

Yes, email and name is fine. We have just sent payments. Please kindly confirm.

Just a humble request.
Can you please post the name of the file on each download page.
Whenever a user is redirected to the download page, all he sees is the size of the file and the link of that file.
Posting the file names on download pages will ensure the users that they are downloading the correct file. It sometimes does affect the downloads.
Again I am saying it's just a humble request.

Sorry due to the names of some files we have choosen not to display them on our site. The unique "file code" that is displayed should be enough for the user to confirm the file they are downloading.

can i buy premium account from my earnings?

Yes, click "Request Payout" from MyAccount page, then you will see the option to convert earnings to premium.

i request my first payment

You should have received your payment. If you have any issues please email affiliates@filevice.com.

Thanks for the payment
Opj1P.jpg

Hey man you can change my plan from Hybrid in PPD please beacause i put hbrid by mistake.Thanks

My account: O1234567

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back