Status
Not open for further replies.
pls lowered payout to 15$.you did some bad thing in few days.
not support zoom: -1
lowered affiliate earnings: -1
upload impossible: -1

:@:@:@
but it is no longer enough.
I'm tired of server problems too.

Do not have fs1 other than your server. there is a continuous steering and error

Last edited:
@leooglobe

They used to support them at the beginning but dropped them. Honestly using Moneybookers is just as easy as using Paypal.

You are right to say q paypal is the best.

but limited paypal account to filehost is not profitable use to pay to affiliates

---

PD: Solving the problem of load, thanks filevice

In this moment filevice is a good filehost they pay at time every week but they have problems at upload and servers when solve this problems will be the best :) ,

NOW UPLOAD WORK GOOD BUT AT 10-20% FAILED FILES:(

They could be good if they fixed all the uploading issues, actually added FTP support, increased the free users download speed and rates were a little better.

Right now they are still very unreliable for me as an uploader and for my downloaders. That has been my experience so far.

I'll give them a try a couple more weeks to see if they make any improvements. Still the same service since the beginning except quality has dropped a bit. I have not seen any improvements.

We have been upgrading our system and improving the site functionality to suite the rapid growth . So your support and patience will be much appreciated . We have full time tech team working around the clock to ensure the high quality delivery of the site . and we are trying to eliminate all the existing issues from our site . Thanks for your support

FS3 server problem. the remote installation is not in the normal installation. steering constantly there. Solve the following problem, but I'm too tired now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back