FileVelocity.com - Up to $40 per 1000 downloads or 65% PPS (All countries paid!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the problem is, but i can't download any of the files which i uploaded to my account, and the ones i really can, the speeds are horrible, even today, after the upgrades.

First, i uploaded 1 file but nobody could download it. I tried to do it myself but i couldn't download either... The server screen keeps loading forever...

I stopped trying for a few days, and tried today again just for the sake of testing. Uploaded 1 file and tried to download. It took like 1 minute to start the download, after the introducing of the captcha and cliking in "download the file".

And after that... 51 KB/S?

My question is: are you really going to improve the service or not? I want to use this service, but not like this... I need a relieable host.

I don't know what the problem is, but i can't download any of the files which i uploaded to my account, and the ones i really can, the speeds are horrible, even today, after the upgrades.

First, i uploaded 1 file but nobody could download it. I tried to do it myself but i couldn't download either... The server screen keeps loading forever...

I stopped trying for a few days, and tried today again just for the sake of testing. Uploaded 1 file and tried to download. It took like 1 minute to start the download, after the introducing of the captcha and cliking in "download the file".

And after that... 51 KB/S?

My question is: are you really going to improve the service or not? I want to use this service, but not like this... I need a relieable host.

Hi, thanks for the email, we are implementing more servers, we are working on the issue of downloads not starting, all weekend, we acknowledge that there is an issue here, it's not happening across the board, so we assume that it's not all servers having this issue.

Please hang in there, things will be getting better.

FTP will hopefully help with uploads as well. So many new features on demand, we are first trying to get this stable and fully functional for everyone.

Thanks
Admin

Hi, thanks for the email, we are implementing more servers, we are working on the issue of downloads not starting, all weekend, we acknowledge that there is an issue here, it's not happening across the board, so we assume that it's not all servers having this issue.

Please hang in there, things will be getting better.

FTP will hopefully help with uploads as well. So many new features on demand, we are first trying to get this stable and fully functional for everyone.

Thanks
Admin

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I'm looking forward to work with your host when the problems are solved.

65-75 mb =)
awesome

PMfVn.jpg

65mb ? why mine only 1.5mb+ :facepalm:

we need better speed!! my visitors are hating me coz im using velocity
There's severals poster for my releases tell me that the FV's speed are the lowest one, and seems no progress for this two weeks.
banning accounts due to dcma? i dont know if i should keep uploading to this host anymore
why just delete the files instead of banning?! All of uploader always deal with this and if you keep continue banning, I guess, in less than a week you have zero potential/big uploader. Just my 2 cent, btw.

And also, I used File Uploader (z-o-o-m.eu) for web upload (since there's no ftp upload option), and there's a bug (maybe in your servers), some of my files were not upped well thought in the tool's showed it succesed and finished but in FV's file manager showed there's only half or less than original size (corrupted?!)
Can you fix this? And add more site in remote upload tool.

Last edited:
There's severals poster for my releases tell me that the FV's speed are the lowest one, and seems no progress for this two weeks.

why just delete the files instead of banning?! All of uploader always deal with this and if you keep continue banning, I guess, in less than a week you have zero potential/big uploader. Just my 2 cent, btw.

And also, I used File Uploader (z-o-o-m.eu) for web upload (since there's no ftp upload option), and there's a bug (maybe in your servers), some of my files were not upped well thought in the tool's showed it succesed and finished but in FV's file manager showed there's only half or less than original size (corrupted?!)
Can you fix this? And add more site in remote upload tool.

The site was only complete early Jan, we officially launched 15 days ago and are still working through all of the issues that currently exist, we have resolved many of them so far and are not giving up. We are hitting new heights every day, so managing everything as it comes, we trying verrry hard to get on the front foot.

We are looking at implementing a new file manager soon, that will display your files that have been removed.

I prefer not discuss the reasons that certain users were removed (less than 5), but for your interest, we have had 1-3 users removed for rigging the system, 50k+ downloads in 1 day, zero sign ups and from only a handful of IP's. Other reasons have been underage videos/videos, which we will simply not tolerate, any indication of this, there is no warnings.. it's ban hammer time.

We do delete files when we receive a DMCA request, as per the agreement.

Note to all users:
We have many users earning incredible amounts of money, and evidence will appear this Tuesday when payment proofs are posted here.

Please request your payments by Midnight Sunday, to ensure that your payment is processed on Tuesday. We want to be reliable on the day that we pay all the affiliates.

this site is amazing, i have super fast upload speed, but i can't even download my own........i try so many time, server overload? bug? or something else?

keep having connection problem. try 10 times already, and none of them could start.

updated: finally can start the download, but the speed only remain 1X kb/ Sec.

another things i want to mentions, can't believed they using google adsense

Last edited:
this site is amazing, i have super fast upload speed, but i can't even download my own........i try so many time, server overload? bug? or something else?

keep having connection problem. try 10 times already, and none of them could start.

updated: finally can start the download, but the speed only remain 1X kb/ Sec.

another things i want to mentions, can't believed they using google adsense

We believe one of the new servers is getting overloaded, new servers will be in on Monday evening, then more later in the week, the demand is incredible right now. Installing as fast as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back