Fileuplode has been taken over by Fil3r INC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are multiple downloads counted from the same Ip in the same 24 hours ?

And please inrease the amount of URLs in the Remote.

9162012_07_17_080127.jpg

minimum payout to $5 USD. ????

mexico tier 3 please

We will reply to all of the previous questions soon.

Fileuplo.de will be down for 15 - 20 Minutes due to hardware upgrades tonight.

Thank you

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to fileuplo.de
Suggestions:
Go to fileupload.-de
Try reloading the page
Search on Google:

kellin!

My friend downloaded a file from Tier 4.The file size about 108MB.I see my account,and I gave for it 0.002 USD.Is it correct?Because,if I see the PPD table,it should be at least 0.045 USD. As PPD table:100MB-1000MB,Tier4 : 4,50-9,50USD.
Or maybe I count wrong? Than I'm sorry.

Thanks!

Helo szk.

Please make sure that your friend downloaded the file completely, if the download was interrupted and did not finish then you wont get paid the full amount.

Thanks

Hello kellin,

Thanks for respond.
I asked him,he downloaded the file.
I uploaded more 2 files,and ask two other friends to download them.They downloaded the files completely.
Same problem:now I have 3 full downloads(from Tier 4),and I have 0.008 USD.The files are between 100-1000MB.

You can check it!

Username: szk2010

Thanks in advance!

Fileuplode good morning, I think I have an error in the affiliate system.

I had one download in my account, and only get $ 0.0012.
The download is a file that weighs 450 MB.

Assuming that you downloaded 1 person in group 4, would have to have earned at least $ 0.0045. 4 times what I earn.

Seeing this we realize that the system discharges told me as if the downloaded file would be in the group "10MB - 100MB" but in reality would have to count as "100MB - 1000MB".

Why did this happen?

My account is "maurox9".

I hope answers, thanks.

Last edited:
This webpage is not available
The connection to 95.211.181.148 was interrupted.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset.

We are working on our 3 Major servers, we have also posted a message in the header of the site.

Connections may be interrupted from time to time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back