Fileuplode has been taken over by Fil3r INC

Status
Not open for further replies.
how you paid users??

i upload three 100mb+ files and i got 75 downloads but you pay me only $0.0984 ?

as your aff plan you minimum pay $4,50 for 1000 downloads.

please check.

i sent you PM with username.

I'm having the same problem... please explain about this. thanks

My Account balance is diferent to Reports... what's the problem?

rmfgI6zBzr0.jpg

41EwS5WrqGA.jpg

Okay guys, this is what we are gonna do. To avoid all confusion, we will be disabling "Bronze, Silver & Gold" Level statuses for affiliates. So all affiliates no matter how many downloads they have, will earn the same amount of money.

they say storage space is no limit and its only 50gb space what we meant to do with that

Storage space for Premium Members are unlimited. Not for Registered members

We are please to announce that Fileuplo.de is now offering affiliates Free 14 Day Premium accounts.

This is how it works:
1. Upload files to Fileuplo.de

2. Share your links on the internet

3. Get 1000 Downloads of any Tier (1, 2, 3 or 4) in 24 hours, and we will upgrade you to a Premium Account For Free!

For every 1000 Downloads you get a day, We will add another 14 Days Premium to your account!

Perks of a Premium Account For Affiliates:
1. 5GB Uploads and Downloads

2. 1TB of Downloads allowed every 48 Hours.

3. No Waiting Times

4. No Pop Ups and Pop Under Ads and Less Banners

5. Download Resume and Accelerator Support.

6. Make more money by uploading files larger than 2GB which only Premium users can download.

So go ahead and start sharing! If your not an affiliate yet you can Sign Up Here
If you have any questions, Please contact us using support@fileuplo.de
or by sending us a message via our Contact Page

Last edited:
Hello, We are working on upgrading port speeds. Will update once we are done.

Storage space has been increased to 200GB for Registered Members. :)

Last edited:
Hello Guys.

We are sorry for the delayed responses. We have been working on upgrading port speeds and adding a new payment processor since paypal limited our account.

We are happy to announce that we have a new payment method available ( http://fileuplo.de/premium.html ) and will be upgrading our port speeds to 1Gbps on all 8 servers within the next 24hours. This will fix the slow upload and download times for free users.

All payments to paypal have been made and we are awaiting approval from payza to pay our affiliates. If you would like to be paid sooner, please select paypal as your preferred payout method or send us a PM with your username and paypal email.

Regards

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back