FileTechnology.com Launches! - Earn $30.00/1,000 Downloads or 50% On Premium Sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using this host for a couple weeks. Two things:

- Needs flash upload and/or FTP upload ASAP.

- Host censors simple words like "shi" and "fuk"... it's ridiculous, those are very common in languages like japanese.

I am pleased to report that I am back. All messages/emails will be replied to over the coming hours and the outstanding payments for the last few days will also be addressed.

I am pleased to report that I am back. All messages/emails will be replied to over the coming hours and the outstanding payments for the last few days will also be addressed.

This time is really ? Because i wait payment for also 2 weeks and my pm too i send 2 weeks ago almots.

loicos, I have been travelling for the past 10 days hence my messages here. Yes I am back.

Re your payment - it was the only affiliate payment outstanding (every other affiliate payment was processed whilst I was away and the several from the past couple of days are being dealt with).

An email was sent to you regarding your account. You appeared to have replied but you have not replied with any information relating to what we have asked so I will again send another email to you. Please ensure you reply with what we need instead of just posting duplicate messages here which imply we are trying to screw you. This is NOT how we operate.

Can you please provide some information regarding your traffic referrals/files before we release your payment?
Curious about what files I uploaded right? But you ask this every time you send a payment?

it was the only affiliate payment outstanding (every other affiliate payment was processed whilst I was away and the several from the past couple of days are being dealt with).
Why only my payment ?

It seems you would rather discuss your account here as opposed to doing it professionally via email. We need more information regarding your account as per what I asked already. We are not seeing any referrals/sources and so on.

You said..."asking for this everytime we send a payment?"
You`ve lost me loicos?
Most affiliates we don`t need to ask because their traffic is tracked already within our system. Yours is not hence why you are being asked.

It is not a difficult question and it is something that you should easily be able to answer.

@FileTech, check PM please
Appears to be now answered.

The true is the fact that is very strange the users don´t download of Filetechnology being quicker than other filehosts. Well, we have to do this filehost more famous :D
kakaflo, sorry but not sure what you are saying?

It's been like two weeks since I started using FileTech. Both Upload and Download speed has been stable and reasonable. I think that it's a good upside that they pay quickly after payment request. Overall, For now FileTech wll be a good choise for the ones looking for a good PPD program with good speed as long as they commit to these options. I personally want to thank the support here.
Alex_, I appreciate your input and review.

Someone know What is the box "public" for a file? Because even if it is not checked people can download the file. So I do not see too what is it that the check or not.

Look good but just 4 improvements :

-When files are written in Japanese (write in Kanji) to displaying them on the site. (For the moment if you upload a file in kanji, it goes from (漢字.zip) to (______. Zip)

-Can upload more than 3 files at once.

-Edoc.com and FileTechnology.com have the same site look like. But in Edoc.com they were a good option, its "Flash Upload". And it works great, it uploads very quickly. So if you could also consider it.

-Upload speed. Upload is just 150-200/ks. its slow. same for download (with premium account) betwen 100 and 300/ks. I have the fiber optic normaly i can download until 3-4mo/s and upload until 1-2mo/s.

And thx, you site look well. And good luck, i hop you succes!
We are currently discussing your account so let`s try and solve that matter before addressing all your other points.

do you pay by payza?
Payza/Alertpay, we do have however we were encountering some issues with it prior to travelling. I will definitely look into it and have an answer on this over the coming days.

Welcome to WJ
many members here asked for that payment in many posts not only one post
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ... etc
so i hope Payza will be the third option of payment :)
and i hope u make payment to unverified Payza
13391922701.jpg

======================================================
i found that in a post
#i wanna confirmation on that info ?
# when will be the reset time ? i mean u said paid for same ip 3 times each what ..... ( complete please ) each 5 hours , 10 hours , ... etc
so after that time the same ip will count another 3 downloads and so on
======================================================
i tested the remote upload speed
the upload speed from remote upload of 1000 MB file is so slow :facepalm:
i saw hosts with upload speed like 50 MB per seconds
so it upload 1 GB file from remote upload in 20 to 25 seconds maximum
But why your server network speed is that slow
please check pictures
and i hope u contact your server provider to increase the connection for you
at least make it 10~15 MB/sec it is more fair than 60~80KB/sec

Remote upload pictures tested on 1000 MB file

13391958601.jpg

---------------------------------
13391958602.jpg

and please make it 1024 MB 8-)

13391958603.jpg

Regards ,,

and i wanna answers for these Q please :)
1- payza ? yes or no
2-Reset time ?
3-Remote upload speed problem !
Tiger™, the payment questions - please see my answer above.
The multiple IP`s question - over a 24 hour period based on GMT + 2
The speed issues - yes we are aware of this and we have a meeting lined up with our provider regarding these ongoing problems. They will be fixed.
File size increases - we will look into that for you.

Anyone get payment from filetech? plz show for us
Over the past week, we have sent out about 50 payments.

upload speed is really slow only 27 kb / s
Please refer to my previous comments. We are aware of it and it is something that we are very unhappy with and it will be fixed.

Error
We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.
Divano, I know this is an old problem that you raised but it is again connected to the speed.

I requested my payment on 2012-06-07. Got paid yesterday, as the support specified yesterday about the payment made. And upload slot problem seems fixed atm.
Again, thanks for your comments. :)

error,

upload is not working..
Speed problems...apologies and being dealt with.

Do u pay in PAYZA??
Already answered.

it seem on the way to become scam host :D, no proof, no support
You are an idiot and the last time I looked, a "scam" comment here meant an Infraction/ban.

DON`T sign-up to our service magictaxi. We don`t want you.

Been using this host for a couple weeks. Two things:

- Needs flash upload and/or FTP upload ASAP.

- Host censors simple words like "shi" and "fuk"... it's ridiculous, those are very common in languages like japanese.
The upload questions - yes we know how important these are and they are planned.
Your other points re the words - I will send you a PM about this.

welcome back
Thanks!

Last edited:
Max downloads limit simply means that the user has to register so to download that file.

Several more payments went out to affiliates today. In case any of you are still unsure about our credentials, please see below:

payments.jpg

Last edited:
I have already replied to you yesterday - you have provided us with no details whatsoever. You removed virtually every file that was hosted with us so we now have zero knowledge on your downloads/sources/traffic and so on. As mentioned within the terms and on here, we verify every account prior to sending out payments.

How can we possibly verify your account when you have removed everything and fail to provide us with anything within the email?

And you do not have a backup? Or an account summary? It's not for me, to do your job. In fact you will not pay me. Of great professional.

Are you for real?
You remove all your files. We ask you to provide more information regarding your account so that we can pay you and you refuse.

Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back