Filespace.com - Earn up to 60% of sales + 20% for websites. Daily payments!

maxspace

Filespace.com - Earn up to 60% of sales and 20% for websites. Daily payments!

Hello WJunction members and readers,
My name is Max and i'm happy to introduce you the affiliate program of Filespace.com file sharing service.

fsmain.png

You can choose your Profit mode:
PPS: Earn 60% of each user initial sale and 50% of the following sales and rebills!
Mixed PPD + PPS: Up to $20 per 1000 download + 20% of all sales and rebills.

Owners of websites will also earn 20% of the revenues generated with filespace.com links, posted to their websites.
With our referral program, you will earn 5% of your referrals earnings. All users, registered on your files links, will automatically become your referrals.
We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Paypal and AdvCash. All payments are done within 2 business days. Minimum payment amount: $10.

We have 6 years history of accurate and reliable payments!

Filespace.com based on deeply modifed XFS scripts and have following advantages:

• Highly detailed downloads, countries, sales and referer statistics.
  • Personalized payment pages. If you are big affiliate, we can add Credit Card processing that will appear only for your referrals and on your files.
  • FTP and Web upload. Remote URL upload with parsers from many file hosts + we can add more for you.
  • Many different payment systems in our premium page, customer will always find way to purchase his premium account.
  • Many resellers, who sell our premium keys. We pay to our affiliates even from reseller sales!
  • Nice list of forums, that allow Filespace.com for posting. Please contact us to receive it.
  • From 500 GB to many TB of file space for every affiliate. Just tell us how much space you need!

Please feel free to request your affiliate account here: https://filespace.com/affiliate.html
Or contact me with any questions and suggestions:

Email: max@filespace.com
Jabber: maxspace @ xmpp.jp
Max, Filespace.com

Last edited:
191 comments
One question:
Why my account is not premium anymore? My premium account should expire on 4th July 2021. It should be valid for more than 1 month more:
1038a3c

Post automatically merged:

One question:
Why my account is not premium anymore? My premium account should expire on 4th July 2021. It should be valid for more than 1 month more:
1038a3c
1038a77

Last edited:
What is going on? I have a premium account and I have to wait couple of hours for download to start!!!!
Is that some kind of joke?

Site down, can't download:

Error​

The requested URL could not be retrieved​

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://platon.filespace.com:2095/d/...fkrbse3zdr4q/Miss_Jasmine_-_Maids_Revenge.mp4
Connection to 37.221.162.242 failed.
The system returned: (110) Connection timed out
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Last edited:
Filespace is Down !

Code:
Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Our main server have a hardware issue and we are currently working on fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Everything is fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Dear affiliates, our main server will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour due to hardware upgrade. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
Down again
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Not even mentioning about 503 (to many connections) almost every time here. I don't think filespace is worth to pay anymore if I still have to wait for couple of hours for download slots

Dear affiliates, due to increase of the servers hosting costs over the past year we increasing the premium prices by about 15%. Since you receive % of sale amount, your earnings per sale will also increase. During next months, you will see sales at both new and old prices in your stats. The reason of this is rebills whose initial transaction was at the old price and activation of premium keys that were purchased by our resellers in advance at the old prices. Thank you for understanding!

Back