Filespace.com - Earn up to 60% of sales + 20% for websites. Daily payments!

pazis

Hi,
Thanks for the good service. I've been a filespace affiliate for years and I've always received my payment on time.
I'm writing this post because the uploader (neither simple upload nor remote upload) doesn't work for me anymore. Is this problem global or specific to my account? Anybody else has uploader working?
Thanks

ganimede

i get to many refunds with you guys lately.
it looks like its very easy to buy a premium in filespace in order to download file and the next day refund it. I see such behavior in my sales few times a month.

maxspace

hitman2015, you changed email and password on this account before payment request, changed payment option to cryptocurrency and requested it from IP address that was never used in this account before. Usually this means that account was hacked/stolen, our system automatically blocks such payment requests. We contacted account owner by his old email. Since we haven't received an answer from him, we will process this payment soon.

Please contact me to continue this conversation:
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

maxspace

jaimito90, 1024 MB is a maximum for free download. Your users need to purchase a premium account to download files without this limit. You will get a commission.

Top Bottom