FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hish

They seem to dis-appear now very slowly from PENDING.

It is just strange that they showed pending for 1 hour even though they had appeared in file manager.

Nothing to worry about I guess, but thx.

Method: EU FTP.

Edit:
Fresh files are showing up almost instantly as completed.

Probably was a small lag .. Please let me know if you see it again!

Hish

Yes, I have the same problem!!!!
Hish, can we post this files? or wait when pending get over?
Edit:
Remote Upload

Hi!

You need to wait until it moved, or else you will have links with no files!

THanks

Hi Hish, My account has been temp blocked? I'm getting this error:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (90.211.10.147) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

When i click on the "click here to report" its a dead end. Please advise.

Hi Hish, My account has been temp blocked? I'm getting this error:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (90.211.10.147) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

When i click on the "click here to report" its a dead end. Please advise.

Hi!

I will have this IP unblocked asap!

Thanks

Hish

Edit: Actually it seems like it isnt blocked... Can you please clear your cookies and cache?

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks

Hish

Last edited:
last week i have made a mistake
ihave enter my alertpay email in the webmoney case and i have not received my 46 usd

my username is chilsaoui
please fix my problem

Hi Hish, when i go on the filesonic website it tells me that, We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (90.208.63.78) and have been temporarily blocked. i have entered the captcha and clicked the link, but the link is dead and i still havent been unblocked would be be kind enough to sort this problem out? thanks

Hi Hish,

Can you please check my IP once again, i am still getting told that my IP has been blocked. Do you have MSN so we can get this sorted?

Hi Metka

Here is a message I just posted on another board:

"Hi

This is not a FileSonic problem.. It is your ISP that blocked access to filesonic. Can you please try to contact them?

We are still trying to find a way around that!

Regards

Hish"

If my ISP blocked me from your site, it wouldn't redirect me to another page on your server.

Advise please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back