FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, I have this problem again ...... some my files in RU are pending for half hour but they are already in file manager. I want to post them!!!!!!!!
Here you can see -
1305315853377.png

1305315829547.png

Hi Segio!

The files are working, you can share them... They were stuck for no reason! Just cleared them now and I see them in file manager!

Please let me know if it happens again!

Thanks

Hish

FileSonic is looking for your feedback + Updates in PlaySonic !

We will be putting a poll on your dashboard that will help us decide on which tool to launch next! So please give us your point of view on that matter. Remember, FileSonic.com was mostly built upon your feedback!
Best Personal Regards
FileSonic Team

Waiting for that poll. Hope new cool tools that can help us.

And Hish, what's next promo...
Summer Promo will be nice :D

Have a nice weekend everyone...:)

Hello Hish

I want to join HALF and HALF programme when i put my details in joining so msg shows

• Email already exist in our database.
but i am affiliated right now in Elite kindly tell me how i can join HALF and HALF Affiliated.

FileSonic is looking for your feedback + Updates in PlaySonic !

We will be putting a poll on your dashboard that will help us decide on which tool to launch next! So please give us your point of view on that matter. Remember, FileSonic.com was mostly built upon your feedback!
Best Personal Regards
FileSonic Team

Waiting for that poll. Hope new cool tools that can help us.

And Hish, what's next promo...
Summer Promo will be nice :D

Have a nice weekend everyone...:)

You staff ? w00t !!

PS: Summer is going to End .

Bring some new promos !

I got error :

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (111.221.104.200) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

Please help me to unblock my IP, thank you so much HISH

Boko

^^ How to use that ?

PS: Mission 4 is difficult :(

Get X new referrals

Difficulty X = Reward Time Limit
1 1 500 7 Days
2 3 2000 7 Days
3 5 3000 7 Days
4 7 4000 7 Days
5 10 5000 7 Days

Status