FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a lifetime sale today, +25% = 100% of the price 149 usd :D

Nice one mate, especially that one is lifetime sale.
Saturday and Sunday always bad for my stats.
Rarely got sales on that days, so fiesta bonus not affect me much.:D

Maybe Filesonic had huge test during this weekend. RU FSo - FSo is depend on their policy. They must be have good calculating for stopping or continue this feature, so we only can wait. I'm not depend on RU, so whatever will happen, will be fine to me. But as big Filehosting they must be calculated every decision very carefully. We are only have speculation about this matter on last 5 - 10 pages, better wait for further official announcement.

I got this email yesterday:
The following file(s) have been deleted due to copyright infringement :

FileSonic Ãœber Team​
No files listed in the email and checking the removed files in the website I have: Removed(0)
Then I received another email, same subject, empty and just quoting the previous email :O

Some kind of glitch?

Many users are pm'ing me for TIPS to rise earnings..where i'm the one who really needed such tips rightnow xD

you should back fs2fs...and limit 15gb per day..

My opinion is to let user decide which files should be copied by other FSO member and which files should not. Oron provide this feature. This idea is best. Limitations will not help to prevent spam!

RU is not working. :(((( I've been waiting since last night it's got stuck pending status.

It works perfectly now, clean the pending uploads and add it again.

Last edited:
Why filseonic blocked RU from filesonic ??? X-(X-(
And not even a news on the site announcing it , I thought it was a bugg at the beginning but just realize FS have changed their policy. such a important change have to be announced on the site !!!!!!!!!!!

Many affiliate will lost a lot, RU is the only way for me to upload as I have very very low upload speed , less than 20kbp/s , and many are in this situation , blocking RU is just like killing our earning.

Why filseonic blocked RU from filesonic ??? X-(X-(
And not even a news on the site announcing it , I thought it was a bugg at the beginning but just realize FS have changed their policy. such a important change have to be announced on the site !!!!!!!!!!!

Many affiliate will lost a lot, RU is the only way for me to upload as I have very very low upload speed , less than 20kbp/s , and many are in this situation , blocking RU is just like killing our earning.

I second this!

Oh poor leechers :( How will they earn now?

Seriously get off your asses, rent a vps/rapidleech/seedbox and upload for real!

Good Point.B-)
My upload speed is not good enough. So i have to choose which files to upload by priority. Taking a day for upload 7GB using ftp. But i did it, for get earnings we need to sacrifice.
Sad if not get any sales, but extremely satisfied when get even 1 sales, knowing all the times i spent for upload get paid off....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back