FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote from megaupload gives this problem
file gets from megaupload
Download Status
Successful
100%

but status is PENDING ... for 35 minutes

Ive got server at NL:

When Im uploading to filesonic EU ftp, speed is awesome, but pending is horibble.
When Im uploading to filesonic US ftp, speed is horibble and pending is awesome.

:D Can you please do finally something with that ?

in ftp if i upload 5 files about 2 gets completed and others pending. In RU if a batch is uploaded the whole bunch is 100% is completed but pending. If done only one at a time then it works. :(

oh my god!! don't tell me FileSonic will disable remote upload FS to FS forever. I understand and agree with the reason everybody tell here and FileSonic have the right to disable remote upload FS to FS but just a big sad that my way to make money is getting harder and harder.

disable FSC to FSC remote = more cost for filesonic.
they must keep copies of files,
the "remote" was just generating links to someone else's files, so they keep this file only once on their server, but if FSC disable it, uploaders will upload same 1 file thousands of times to FSC.

so i'm sure FSC won't do it, don't worry, they will think out some reasonable solution for all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back